Delete a post or a topic I have started

signseekers

How do you delete a post or topic you have started.

Forum Guidelines

12. Any messages you post in these discussion forums will remain available to the public for as long as this discussion forum is online; please post carefully and with due consideration to the content of your post. An exception is if the post does not meet forum guidelines and is moderated. Moderated posts may be removed or edited by moderators or Groundspeak. In the unlikely event that we do edit your post and you do not like the changes, we can delete the message at your request.

How do you delete a post or topic you have started.

Would be nice, and the option is available to users of most php forum software packages all over the internets. But for whatever reason, they've decided not to allow that option here, which uses IP Board forum software.

If it's any consolation, I remember deleting a thread I started in like 2007, we used to be able to do it. :ph34r:

A moderator will remove duplicate threads when we become aware of them.

A moderator may, but is not obligated to, lock a thread at the request of the topic starter.

If you are the topic starter you can attract a moderator's attention by clicking on the "report this post" button for your opening post or your most recent post.