Glad I wasn't hunting for a cache in this phonebox at the time ......

sgtzara

If you made the phone booths red, they would be easier to see and this could've been prevented. :unsure:

1_red-phone-box.jpg

There's one that looks just like that one about 22 miles from me, and no, I don't live in the U.K.

Found a cache in one in Evanston, Montana last summer. :o

Far enough from the road to not get hit by a truck, but a derailing train might get it someday. ;)

If you made the phone booths red, they would be easier to see and this could've been prevented. :unsure:

1_red-phone-box.jpg

There's one that looks just like that one about 22 miles from me, and no, I don't live in the U.K.

Far enough from the road to not get hit by a truck, but a derailing train might get it someday. ;)

Evanston,Wyoming. I am know that cache and cache hider. It is funny to see a red british phone booth in a Wyoming park.

1_red-phone-box.jpg

Evanston,Wyoming. I am know that cache and cache hider. It is funny to see a red british phone booth in a Wyoming park.

WHOOPS!

Wyoming, Montana...who can keep them straight! :wacko: