New Geocaching Show on Youtube!

I tried watching a few of the videos, and honestly they did not capture my attention at all. Camera work made me feel like I was on a roller coaster, commentary was bland, and you both pronounce caching wrong (there's no t), although not all the time, which is strange. They also aren't edited at all so there's long stretches of nothing happening.

I suffered through the video all the way to you showing exactly where the cache was placed. Isn't it a bad thing to post solutions/locations to where caches are located? I realize by your number of finds (less than 100) and lack of understanding of the game displayed in the video, that you may need to look through the guidelines of Geocaching. Hopefully the folks in Chandler, AZ who hid the cachews you videoed, won't be upset for the spoiling of their caches. Hopefully geocachers won't see your spoiler videos prior to searching for those caches. You stole their fun!

Hey I'm all for geocaching videos like this. You guys are having fun and getting out together. Did you say in one of the videos you were going to the National Pokemon Championship? Never heard of such a thing. You've probably already seen them, but I'd recommend you also take in some of Geovloger's videos as he has the production of these types of videos down pretty good.

Hopefully the folks in Chandler, AZ who hid the cachews you videoed, won't be upset for the spoiling of their caches. Hopefully geocachers won't see your spoiler videos prior to searching for those caches. You stole their fun!

More like they gave it away. I think the videos are long enough that anyone who wanted to avoid seeing the location of a cache could exit it in time. Anyone who clicks on a video with geocaching in the title, notices a location in their area, and fails to stop the video didn't exactly have their fun "stolen".

Besides, food (including nuts) shouldn't be placed in caches and even if they were, videoing them wouldn't spoil the cache.

They are cool but some are a little to long for me. I would try and edit them down to about 3-5 min at most. I'm sure you can get what is important in that time frame. That is just my opinion but I don't want to spend 15 min to see what is going on. Still looks like you two are having fun and that is all that matters! As a cache owner I would be fine with you posting them up as long as it was not the end to a hard puzzle I had worked up. Keep having fun! Now if you want to make it really fun and get most of the cachers in your area to watch them make a puzzle out of them! You already spent the time making them. Come up with a theme like the number you posted them in or the third number in the GC code of the cache or how long the video is or what ever and make a puzzle out of them and make the end hide really cool! If I was in your area I would go find it!

-WarNinjas

yeah we aren't and never claim to be geocaching experts but we have fun geocaching and our show is all about me and my girlfriend just having fun together and goecaching is just something we like to do. After showing a few of my friends some of our videos we have gotten afew of them to start goecaching too and that is awesome I think... but hey I know our videos arent perfect but they are fun and they will improve over time.

Hey I'm all for geocaching videos like this. You guys are having fun and getting out together. Did you say in one of the videos you were going to the National Pokemon Championship? Never heard of such a thing. You've probably already seen them, but I'd recommend you also take in some of Geovloger's videos as he has the production of these types of videos down pretty good.

Yeah we are going to the Pokemon National Championship, I myself am a highly competitive Pokemon Card player and my GF just plays for fun and likes the cute cards... but the most of our videos on our channel have to do with tournament matches from tournaments i have played in and my GF opening packs of pokemon cards

I actually enjoyed the first few videos. But I was listening to them in the background while I did some work. I can't actually watch the videos due to the shaky camera work.

Build yourself a cheap steady cam mount out of some pvc pipe and a 5lb weight and it will help a lot with the walking shots.

But I found the commentary to be rather pleasant, though I did chuckle a bit at "catching". :P