Statistics

My Statistics are off by one but only because there are two caches in Colorado with the same name - just the capitalization is different "Around the Corner" and "around the corner." Interestingly, they are both in very close proximity to each other. Is there a way to reconcile my statistics to reflect these were unique caches and therefore make my statistics reflect reality? Not a humungous deal, but trying to play this right. :-) Thanks for your input.

Momma Nonna

Have you found any traveling caches? They are included in your cache finds total, but are not included on the statistics page.

I believe I disagree. I have found 2 of them and they are included in my total. They will not show up in the souvenirs but they will show up in your total stats I believe.

Looks like the finder has 356 finds but their statistics show 355 finds (354 unique). So, has one double, but even if they meant to log one cache twice, one cache is not showing up. I sure do not see what could be causing that. This your dilemma?

I do not believe this glitch is due to you having found caches with the same name, its the GC# as someone mentioned earlier which is the unique id, not the name. Have found many caches with the same name. Too many in some cases.

Edited by lamoracke

i'm having this issue too. and i don't know how to fix it. i've scrolled through my finds but can't seem to see my duplicates. i want them gone!!! help

In order to find the times that you've logged a "found it" more than once on a cache, you would need to open each cache page, allow all the logs to load, then do a search for your username. You would have to do that for each and every one of your finds.

Here's a thread that explains that it would be more efficient to use the "my finds pq" and gsak:

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=296580

B.