Caches are not showing up on the maps

Evanspack

Yes same here, was about to make my own topic about this.

Worked fine yesterday but now the map works fine, but doesn't show any caches!!

But If I zoom out I can see some cache-names popping up at my mouse cursor but not icons or anything, hm...

I'm using Windows 7, and Mozilla Firefox 8.0.1, didnt work with IE though..

Edited by MrGlad8

I am having the same problem here, worked well two days ago with windows 7 and chrome. But today no caches shows up on the map. I experience this with windows 7 with both explorer and chrome.

/namatoj

EDIT: Doesn't work for me on the iPad either.

Edited by namatoj

Today is 4/14/12 and I am having a problem with caches not showing up on the maps today. I tried to bring the up with geogaching.com maps, map showed up but not caches would come in not even the event that I was going to. I am using Firefox with windows 7. I have not had a problem before with this issues until today. My time where I live was at 3:20pm when this happen to me. Hope this gets fixed fast. Thats where I do my pocket quarries from.

Thanks

Edited by POKERBUZZ

I am not sure if this is the same issue - but this one is NOT fixed! We consistently have problems where we can't bring up a cache from a MAP. The symbol is there, but when you put your mouse over it, it doesn't bring up the name to click on it. Very frustrating. I change the scale and then sometimes I can continue. I will look for another thread that may be a better fit.

I have a lot of problems with caches on maps!

Sometimes one cache, in a group of several caches, is not showing. If you place the mouse pointer in the correct spot you can get the cache info, but the cache is not showing on the map.

Other times all caches will disappear on a zoom level. You look at the map and see a bunch of caches, you zoom in and all the caches are gone!

If you zoom in again the caches reappear!

Another problem is not be able to get the cache info. Pointing at the cache and not getting anything. Clicking on the cache and not getting anything! Zooming in helps sometimes, but not always.

All you can do is reload the map and hope it works this time!!!

I'm using Windows 7, Firefox 11.0 and have a good and fast internet connection.