beta maps

dimwhit2

It may have something to do with your settings or something like that. The same thing happened to me on my work computer months ago and I've never been able to the them back on the beta map. They were showing, then there was an update, and they all went away. Even the map on the cache page no longer shows--it's just a white blank square with borders.

Help, I have somehow accidentally hidden all the cache icons on the Beta maps, they are still displayed on the original maps,how do I get them back?

Looks like you may have clicked on the icons under the legend on the left of the maps, this de-selects the particular cache types and removes them from the map and greys them out in the legend. Just click the icon on the very left to bring them back. Hope this helps.

I'm having the same problem, none of the icons are showing. None of the cache types are de-selected, and I have tried clicking them off and on, but there is no change to the map display. I also refreshed the page, and tried the Shift Reload. It shows "transferring data" in the status bar, but there are no changes on the display. It was working fine for me yesterday and I haven't changed anything since then.

I'm having the same problem, none of the icons are showing. None of the cache types are de-selected, and I have tried clicking them off and on, but there is no change to the map display. I also refreshed the page, and tried the Shift Reload. It shows "transferring data" in the status bar, but there are no changes on the display. It was working fine for me yesterday and I haven't changed anything since then.

There may be something wrong with the maps right now, I noticed the same thing, everything is selected to show but no caches, strange.

Still working here. Can problems like this be regional? Seems like most every time there is a map problem it is not universal.

It's probably only single servers from the clusters. It started working for me again right after I posted the above.