What is a "bison tube"?

johnnyfoundthespot

It is a tube in a Bisons ear behind the ear drum in which sound travels

Why would you respond to a legitimate question in this manner? The OP apparently is relatively new to our hobby and to this forum and asked a simple question. Granted, a Google search would have answered his question, but isn't that what this forum is all about, helping someone with a question?

Remember, we all started out with little knowledge of geocaching, and either learned on our own, or read this forum to learn.

Remember, you only get one chance at a first impression.

Why would you respond to a legitimate question in this manner? The OP apparently is relatively new to our hobby and to this forum and asked a simple question. Granted, a Google search would have answered his question, but isn't that what this forum is all about, helping someone with a question?

Remember, we all started out with little knowledge of geocaching, and either learned on our own, or read this forum to learn.

+1 <_<

I'm french speaking Belgian, pretty new to Geocaching, and also asked myself where does that term come from.

+1 <_<

I'm french speaking Belgian, pretty new to Geocaching, and also asked myself where does that term come from.

Howdy......

Looks like some folks ain't got no sense of humor...

Vern / Foothills Drifter... B)

+1 <_<

Howdy......

Looks like some folks ain't got no sense of humor...

Vern / Foothills Drifter... B)

That's what smileys are for, to convey the meaning of a statement. Had one been present that indicated the post was of a joking nature, then I would not have responded as I did.

Because no matter how hard some people try, they just can't say anything nice. Just wait until you get into the non-Getting Started forums. You'd better have a thick skin for all of the predators that hang out there. :blink: