Disney World TB drop?

Stewzoo1

How are you getting to and from the airport (assuming you're flying)? You may be able to drop them off over there.

GC13NPK Mickey's backyard is about a 30 minute walk each way from the Magic Kingdom entrance. That's the closest to a park I could find, so I suggest on your way in or out.

Edit: Sorry for the repeat info. Isonzo Karst posted as I was typing.

Edited by BlueNacho

I don't know how you'll get there, but just outside Disney is Mickey's Backyard

http://coord.info/GC13NPK

Thanks, contacted the CO, he said that you can access possibly by walking. We are getting picked up by Disney's Magical Express....right at the airport. No luck in sneaking one in quick there. Thanks for the help.

I'm a multiple time Disney World visitor who has always been shuttled to and from the airport, and use Disney transportation on the grounds. Never had a rental car once. Don't think you're like weird or anything, thousands of people do this weekly. Glad you figured it out, I haven't looked at the caches down there in years. It's been so long, that physical caches at Disney World were still allowed. And they were all removed in 2005. :o

Has anyone ever tried to leave a geo inside one of the park?

People tried leaving geocaches there back in the day. Disney never granted permission, and I recall reading a bomb squad post about an old micro that was discovered in one of the Disney parks. These days, Groundspeak will not publish one that's in the parks, because they know Disney won't allow it on their property. The only caching done on Disney property is done virtually, either with a virtual cache, or by stages to a multi or puzzle that's located outside of the park.