Review missing

istvan.gy

Hey guys,

I put out a small multi like 5 days ago. I got a review within 12 hours, saying that if I put out a Multi it has to contain all coordinates for all stations, not just the first 1. So I did add all Waypoints (hidden) to my cache, and activated it again on the same day. But since then I haven't gotten a review. Can any1 explain to me why? What am I doing wrong? Is there something I'm missing? It's my first cache, and I'd really like to see some1 solve it.

Best Wishes, Igy

The other thing to consider is how complicated your Listing is to Review. If there are two Stages and a Final to Review, it's almost like Reviewing three Listings. Each Stage has to conform with the spirit of the Guidelines. Your local Reviewer might not have had time to slog through the whole thing before heading out for the weekend. I'm guessing you'll hear back today, most likely.

Good luck and let us know how it turns out :)

Box is checked.. still nothing 2day.

This is the only error msg:

Cache Issues:

This cache has not been reviewed yet. Once it is published, it will be listed on the site. Check the logs to see if the reviewers have left a note for this listing.

If checkbox was unchecked there would be another msg as well. dadgum... I really wanna see it online! :(

Edited by istvan.gy
I got a review within 12 hours, saying that if I put out a Multi it has to contain all coordinates for all stations, not just the first 1. So I did add all Waypoints (hidden) to my cache, and activated it again on the same day.

Are there are instructions on the cache page for how to contact the reviewer to get them to review it again?

I got a review within 12 hours, saying that if I put out a Multi it has to contain all coordinates for all stations, not just the first 1. So I did add all Waypoints (hidden) to my cache, and activated it again on the same day.

Are there are instructions on the cache page for how to contact the reviewer to get them to review it again?

Yea.. I even wrote him an email... I dont know what happened.... And 2day is my birthday, and its still not out!!!! :( Real Disappointed!

So... seriously.... I'm disappointed in both the reviewer and the support team! Still nothing!!!!!

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

This does seem to have dragged on... I am guessing there are issues that we don't know about.

As we don't know what you did/didn't do, we can only guess as to what the problem could be.

Personally, I have found the reviewers to go overboard to handle things as quickly as possible. As long as the T's are crossed and the I's dotted everything is a breeze.

So... seriously.... I'm disappointed in both the reviewer and the support team! Still nothing!!!!!

You can get Groundspeak's Volunteer team involved by writing to appeals@geocaching.com -- one of the Groundspeak employees who coordinate the work of the volunteer reviewers will look into this for you.

You can get Groundspeak's Volunteer team involved by writing to appeals@geocaching.com -- one of the Groundspeak employees who coordinate the work of the volunteer reviewers will look into this for you.

Thanx for that hint. I might actually do that!

Now my reviewer archived my cache because:

"There is no legal entrance to the factory"

1. You can enter the grounds without any problems, and the factory does not need to be entered!

2. I even went in by car, without any troubles.

3. How can I get it unarchived again, since I cant enable it because it says the coordinates are wrong, but they are grey and uneditable!

PS: Yes it is in hungary...

Edited by istvan.gy

1. You can enter the grounds without any problems, and the factory does not need to be entered!

Did you note on the cache page that you do not need to enter the factory?

I would assume a factory is on private property. Did you get permission from the factory owners? Is the factory active or abandoned? That could be an issue.

Edited by Joshism

Thanx for that hint. I might actually do that!

3. How can I get it unarchived again, since I cant enable it because it says the coordinates are wrong, but they are grey and uneditable!

PS: Yes it is in hungary...

You really need to be having a conversation with the reviewer to remove any issues or misunderstandings.