View who's watching your TB

The green family

I see that on one of my bugs there are 3 people watching the bug. How do I view who's watching my little guy? I know who one is, I must be the second, but I am curious about the third. Thanks.

-Karen

As the owner of the bug in question, you cannot "watch" it as you already recieve all notes and logs in an email. So that meens there are 2 cachers watching your bug that you don't know.

You could post a note to it and ask the watchers to identify themselves. They may or may not do it though.

That's a whole lot of Watching going on. Do you mean you just watch to see that they get retrieved OK, or you literally watch every TB that you've ever moved?

I watch about a dozen favourites and occasionally dip back into our list of Trackables Dropped-Off to see where some of them are now, or whether they're still alive.

MrsB

That's a whole lot of Watching going on. Do you mean you just watch to see that they get retrieved OK, or you literally watch every TB that you've ever moved?

I used to watch every TB that I've ever moved. Eventually it got too much and I took most of them off.

Thanks everyone! Maybe this could be something geocaching.com could implement as another feature.

If you want to see how the community feels you could post it on the feedback forum so see how the voting goes. From previous discussions I would guess that it would get a resounding NO from almost everyone.

I watch about a dozen favourites and occasionally dip back into our list of Trackables Dropped-Off to see where some of them are now, or whether they're still alive.

MrsB

I have them all on my Watch List; most of the time, when I get the emails, I just say "Hmm, that one is moving" and delete the email without reading it. Sometimes, I do read it to find out where the trackable is now. So many of them have gone missing that it's not really that much watching; it's not like I usually get more than 1 or 2 emails in a day.

Thanks everyone! Maybe this could be something geocaching.com could implement as another feature.

If you are curious post a note asking for the people to respond. Otherwise it is extremely unlikely that gc.com is going to upgrade the system just to satisfy your curiosity.