Query Troubles

KBfamily

Okay....that was very helpful...

It appeared in my email. I downloaded it. Went back to the query page and clicked add to queue. Now, according to the directions I am following, it wants me to upload the file by going to the upload my file page. I can't find this page....has it been renamed or am I just so techno stupid that I can't find it?

Yes, I wanted to do a query of my own finds. Yes, I have downloaded the GSAK software...now what?

Edited by KBfamily

Question.

What are you trying to do?

It may help with our answers!

Add To Queue at the bottom is only for the MyFinds PQ.

It doesn't need a Day To Run, it runs once you click on Add To Queue

All PQ's will be downloadable from the second tab "Pocket Queries Ready To Download" from: http://www.geocaching.com/pocket/default.aspx

Edited by Bear and Ragged

Question.

What are you trying to do?

It may help with our answers!

Add To Queue at the bottom is only for the MyFinds PQ.

It doesn't need a Day To Run, it runs once you click on Add To Queue

All PQ's will be downloadable from the second tab "Pocket Queries Ready To Download" from: http://www.geocaching.com/pocket/default.aspx

I am trying to set up the geobadge option on my profile page.

GeoBadge, part of GSAK?

Don't use the geobadge, but, here goes.

OK.

Run your MyFinds PQ. (Has to be the special MyFinds PQ, not a normal PQ of your finds)

Download from the second tab of the PQ page.

I download to an 'Update PQ's' folder. My GSAK is personalized to check this folder for PQ's.

Open GSAK and set it to Open GPX/LOC file from your download folder.

Best to have it loaded in it's own MyFinds database. Open with File>Load GPX/LOC/ZIP, or click on the open folder icon.

Once it's loaded, you can run the macro fillfinds.gsk which will fill the User Sort column with your find number.

If/when you are happy (your milestones are in the correct order) run the GeoBadge macro.

* Make sure that GSAK is set up to read your info.

Under Tools >Options > general -Method for matching, use your Groundspeak number (3007382) under Owner ID#

Edited by Bear and Ragged

GeoBadge, part of GSAK?

Don't use the geobadge, but, here goes.

OK.

Run your MyFinds PQ. (Has to be the special MyFinds PQ, not a normal PQ of your finds)

Download from the second tab of the PQ page.

I download to an 'Update PQ's' folder. My GSAK is personalized to check this folder for PQ's.

Open GSAK and set it to Open GPX/LOC file from your download folder.

Best to have it loaded in it's own MyFinds database. Open with File>Load GPX/LOC/ZIP, or click on the open folder icon.

Once it's loaded, you can run the macro fillfinds.gsk which will fill the User Sort column with your find number.

If/when you are happy (your milestones are in the correct order) run the GeoBadge macro.

* Make sure that GSAK is set up to read your info.

Under Tools >Options > general -Method for matching, use your Groundspeak number (3007382) under Owner ID#

Thank you SO much....I will let you know how it goes!