Adopt a Cache

Any offers. I really don't want to arhive these caches as they seem to be well received and offer some beautiful views to people who bag them.

I would love to hear from anyone who would be willing to help me out!

Hi there guys and gals

I have two caches in Fort William that I need adopting as follows: Loch Lichne Lookout & A Sylish View.

If anyone would be willing to maintain these two caches or adopt them permanantley I would be very grateful.

Many thanks

Lynn

I "joined" geofrees. On friday last week. Still waiting for an admin to approve my profile. After completing two "captchas" on the join form. Only so much security is needed.

How strange ? you were approved on Friday:-

xx.gifWelcome dgwebster« on: 06-05-2011, 15:51:29 »quote.gifQuote modify.gifModify delete.gifRemove split.gifSplit Topic

0diggGreetings and Welcome to the forum dgwebster, look forward to see you joining in the banter??

Any questions please do not hesitate to ask! they are really a friendly bunch.

I "joined" geofrees. On friday last week. Still waiting for an admin to approve my profile. After completing two "captchas" on the join form. Only so much security is needed.

How strange ? you were approved on Friday:-

xx.gifWelcome dgwebster« on: 06-05-2011, 15:51:29 »quote.gifQuote modify.gifModify delete.gifRemove split.gifSplit Topic

0diggGreetings and Welcome to the forum dgwebster, look forward to see you joining in the banter??

Any questions please do not hesitate to ask! they are really a friendly bunch.

How strange indeed. Email said:

Your registration request at Geocaching Scotland has been received, dgwebster.

The username you registered with was dgwebster and the password was xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Before you can login and start using the forum, your request will be reviewed and approved. When this happens, you will receive another email from this address.

Never received another email.

Have been deliberately checking the spam bucket just in case as well and checked all email again now, and only one email. If there are lots of people that join then never log in, this may be the cause of it.

Anyway, sorry to thread hi-jack, will stop now.