urban caching

I just LOVE urban caching. Are there any places where there are good, interesting urban caches? Thanks!

Just do a search for an urban area, then sort using the favorite column. That should give you your answer.

The favorites system sure does help, doesn't it? Wonder when they are gonna add 'em to the PQs?

I just LOVE urban caching. Are there any places where there are good, interesting urban caches? Thanks!

Just do a search for an urban area, then sort using the favorite column. That should give you your answer.

Basic members can't can see favorites, but they can't sort on them.

Edited by Don_J

Basic members can't see favorites, but they can't sort on them.

It's okay. I can use a family member's premium account.

I think in the cities.... :anitongue:

Yes, I agree. That is where I have found most of my ubarn caches. Some really spooky ones, like lifting up a lamp skirt somewhere besides a Wal-Mart, or a park bench with someone sleeping on it. Urban caching at night scares me the most. Just like back here in the hills, dark is when the mean varmits come out. Two and four as well as no legged ones. Some have big teeth, some have no teeth. :laughing:

Since you're in my area, I'll give you suggestions. Goergetown (about 2 miles from Downtown Seattle) is FILLED with AWESOME and CREATIVE urban caches.

They are VErY high quality caches, and EXTREMELY fun to search for. I wont spoil it for you ,you might wanna take a weekend and walk around Georgetown..

Seeing that you're around the Seattle area, here are some caches highly recommended to me by a friend who had lived there:

Squirrel Squash

Walking Tour of the Solar System

And any of the caches by Dayspring, but most especially the Totally Tubular caches.

I can't wait to do these caches myself!