Geocaching with pets?

jgc3

Thanks to the last few posts. Managed to sneak you into the geo-pets feature.

Regards

James

Here's my GSD with his 3rd cache, he actually finds it before me sometimes. He was sniffing around a rocky area and I was sure the cache wasn't there, he proved me wrong. Again :laughing:

photo15j.jpg

Hi all,

I'm asking for anyone who caches with an animal ( all K9's ??? ) but if

you cache with A parrot (?!?) or anything we'd like to hear from you for May's issue

of my magazine.

Any photo's of your animal out there during the hunt... ( for the cache! )

Regards

James

Hi,

We're running another "Geocaching with pets feature in Issue 8" if anyone wants

to submit new photo's or people who submitted before are welcome again to submit

something.

Thanks

Hey thanks, appreciate the post. Will publish those in a coming issue.

This is me, and our geomutt Molly, after she found her first cache. (A puzzle, matter of fact.)

meandmolly.jpg

He doesn't cache much, but we had this guy, until we moved about 6 months ago. he lives with a family member now.

DSC02103.jpg

Later!

Awesome he's trackable.. that's cool.. Yes i understand they soon learn what's fun.. and what we say to them before the fun.. cheers

My retriever loves to go out... "Wanna go geocaching??" has become the new "Wanna go to the park??" for him:

p_00018-435x580.jpg

His name's Manchester and he is trackable (can you read the number on his collar? ;) )

Great TB "Log my Dog" tag for Manchester.. thanks for sharing.

My retriever loves to go out... "Wanna go geocaching??" has become the new "Wanna go to the park??" for him:

p_00018-435x580.jpg

His name's Manchester and he is trackable (can you read the number on his collar? ;) )

Congratulations! May I ask what he helps with? Like, is he a mobility assistance dog? Just wondering :) Service dogs are really neat. I know a guy that has a dog that helps with his diabetes and another guy with a mobility assistance dog (I think the owner has cerebral palsy but I'm not 100% sure). Really neat what they can do! :)

PTSD

I always joke that he keeps me from kill everyone. :laughing:

Congratulations! May I ask what he helps with? Like, is he a mobility assistance dog? Just wondering :) Service dogs are really neat. I know a guy that has a dog that helps with his diabetes and another guy with a mobility assistance dog (I think the owner has cerebral palsy but I'm not 100% sure). Really neat what they can do! :)

We went to his very first Event cache today. He did so great even with all the distractions he just laid under the table at my feet the whole. You wouldn't have even known he was there. I'm thinking of getting him an account now. :D

We went to his very first Event cache today. He did so great even with all the distractions he just laid under the table at my feet the whole. You wouldn't have even known he was there. I'm thinking of getting him an account now. :D

At our County event last year there were 3 geodogs in attendance, one is a service animal that assists his owner with diabetes. My Dachsund is my geocaching companion and has his own account here. :)