Pocket Querie

One of my pocket quetie when it runs is not be sent in my e-mail. Instead the e-mail says it is available for download from geocaching.com. working. Has anyone else hade this happen to them.I even tried having it sent to another another e-mail address same message. This PQ has been sient to me without a problem seneral dozen time without a problem. I increase it from 200 to 800 caches a few weeks ago but it was still

Interesting, I have run PQs with 800 caches and had them e-mailed to me with success

Your unique then :D as when the PQ's switched to 1000 in May last year, any over 500 were for site download only, the email includes a link to the download page, maybe you followed it through without realising? The Myfinds switched to a download only at the same time no matter how big it is.

Interesting, I have run PQs with 800 caches and had them e-mailed to me with success

Prior to May last year the only PQ over 500 caches that would have been produced would have been "Your Finds". Since then only PQ's with 500 or fewer caches come by email - including "Your Finds".

Are you sure your 800 PQ actually had 800 caches in it?