Way to make it sound appealing....

J the Goat

Is this for 2 year olds, because she's talking that way.

Kim is a trip. She avoided Virtuals because she was afraid of ghosts. I posted to her newsletter, "Don't be afraid of the ghosts" and as a result she found a virtual in the middle of the Colorado River, below Hoover Dam that she had to raft to. Because of the current, if you missed it you would have to pull out and go back where you started to relaunch. She pulled it off. She's got a lot more adventure in her than me.

Additionally, she has comprised a database of coordinates for a vast amount of campgrounds and trail heads in the Western States. No more "Hillbilly directions" to find a remote campground.

Epic fail.

The little girl should understand that to demonstrate something she should first be successful at it.

EatStayPlay?

More like CheapScamPay

Hopefully someone isn't wasting their money paying her for such a horrible video. "Professional blogging" should probably stay off her resume as long as this video can be traced back to her.

I disagree.

Not a bad amateur effort at video blogging. She might have mentioned whether the cache was a water-tight container with paper log or used a wax pencil to sign it.

A little anticlimactic that she didn't check the logs first so knew she might DNF or have to give it a bit more effort to claim the find.

Extreme! Going into fish infested waters! :)

I like Kim, she's a sweetie, I've been following her blog for a while. A lot of it is teaching your granny to suck eggs stuff, even for a relatively inexperienced geocacher like me, but she also has some real fun adventures (like the kayak virtual mentioned earlier on this thread). And she is always (well nearly always!) happy and enthusiastic, which I like in a person.

But personally, I probably wouldn't have released this particular video, I'd have waited for an actual find and a slightly more postitive message :)

Is this for 2 year olds, because she's talking that way.

Kim is a trip. She avoided Virtuals because she was afraid of ghosts. I posted to her newsletter, "Don't be afraid of the ghosts" and as a result she found a virtual in the middle of the Colorado River, below Hoover Dam that she had to raft to. Because of the current, if you missed it you would have to pull out and go back where you started to relaunch. She pulled it off. She's got a lot more adventure in her than me.

Additionally, she has comprised a database of coordinates for a vast amount of campgrounds and trail heads in the Western States. No more "Hillbilly directions" to find a remote campground.

Yes, I read that particular blog post, and she pulled it off. She's a nice lady, I occasionally read her blog, she followed me on Twitter, and I followed her back.

She's already taken a lot of heat around here for the unfortunate token dropping for free Geocoin thing. :) An unfortunate end to the video, but c'mon, cut her some slack, at least until you've made your own Geocaching video that's better. I know I haven't. :D

I will jump on the bandwagon and say lose the Tiara though.

Edited by Mr.Yuck