HELP

V&A&THEDOG

HI ALL I AM LOGED IN ON MY OLD COMPUTER BUT I CAN'T LOG ON ON MY NEW COMPUTER ? DO I HAVE TO LOG OFF AND THEN LOG ON WITH MY NEW COMPUTER ? I DONT WANT TO LOSE THIS AS I AM NEW TO GECACHING SO PLEASE HELP MY NAME ON GEOCACHING .COM IS V&A&THEDOG . MY E-MAIL IS VIC4ASH@AOL.COM MANY THANKS ALL

I think that first you might wanna turn OFF caps lock and then try logging in again.

HI ALL I AM LOGED IN ON MY OLD COMPUTER BUT I CAN'T LOG ON ON MY NEW COMPUTER ? DO I HAVE TO LOG OFF AND THEN LOG ON WITH MY NEW COMPUTER ? I DONT WANT TO LOSE THIS AS I AM NEW TO GECACHING SO PLEASE HELP MY NAME ON GEOCACHING .COM IS V&A&THEDOG . MY E-MAIL IS VIC4ASH@AOL.COM MANY THANKS ALL

I think that first you might wanna turn OFF caps lock and then try logging in again.

:rolleyes::):huh:

Welcome Vic / Ash & the dog.

First things first, "Don't panic Mr Mainwaring"!

Almost everything you do on this site is recoverable, I say almost ... I have never tried out the delete button, if there is one!

One good thing is that you have found the forum and usually, someone in the vicinity knows the answer to whatever the problem is with the site.

Congrats on your 4 caches ... plenty more out there, go get 'em! :rolleyes:

HE/SHE MIGHT LIKE CAPS!

::oooops!::