what's you fav geocoin

meredithida

Probably this one:

eb525a59-1359-4749-a84e-5b807c95ba5b.jpg

But I jest. I don't believe I've seen them all to be able to choose one. :lol:

Edit to add: I am not affiliated with this geocoin in any way. It is not my coin, I don't have any to trade, I can't get my hands on one, and please, no emails about it. :lol:

Edited by Eartha

june2009-1.jpg

This was the first geocoin I ever purchased, and it has traveled literally everywhere I have since I've owned it. I keep it attached to the strap on my Maxpedition pack, like it was intended to be.

You rock!! I wish everyone who had one realized the initial intent of this coin as I've had to explain it almost everytime I've shown mine to someone. ;) (That and CITO is probably the single greatest aspect of caching beyond finding a cache :D )

Kathy's Coin (in BN) is certainly my favorite, but I don't think that's an appropriate answer for this discussion, since it's my own coin.

SANY0095-1.jpg

Next would be imagine peace... a mystery coin I received recently, on what was a difficult day...

IMG_NEW-1-7.jpg

The colors, the symbolism and the thought behind the coin really appeal to me.

By the way Meredithida, what's your fav?

ILYK

Edited to add, another favorite with as much meaing to me, is a rainbow bridge coin I received after the death of my Logan. Keep an eye on this forum...you'll find this to be a caring group.

Edited by drneal

Featuring an Egyptian theme, along with a gold bug, my favorite coin that's in my collection is The Caching Bug:

516850cc-d828-40ec-817a-bfe72b916951.jpg

...but not far behind are (in no particular order):

Celtic Tree of Life

Celtic Peacock

Best Friends

Rainbow Bridge

Cache Is King (the first geocoin I discovered was one of these)

Lotus Compass

Guardians of the Night

Earth Turtle 2008

Moun10Bike Ver. 3

Next would be imagine peace... a mystery coin I received recently, on what was a difficult day...

IMG_NEW-1-7.jpg

The colors, the symbolism and the thought behind the coin really appeal to me....

i thought of this one when trying to figure out my fave coin, but then realized, the imagine peace coin is so much more than a geocoin to me - it is a philosophy, so thinking just about coins, i chose the tranquility.

lara

Edited by RedShoesGirl

My favorite is the Dark Side of the Cache geocoin. The one that I have was given to me by my daughter for fathers day a couple of years ago and is my absolute favorite geocoin.

darkside-1-sm.jpg

My second choice would have to be my Naughty Lump of Coal Earth Turtle geocoin that I won from Tsun!!!

clamm_trade_lump_of_coal_Front100.jpg