Sorry if this a repeat question: Statistic Websites

sodapop11

There are a couple of different websites that will create those for you. The one I use is here: MyGeocachingProfile.com

Basically you create an account with them (its free), and create a pocket query of your finds and upload it to the website. They will churn it all and spit out a profile in HTML that you can copy/paste into your profile info here.

does that make sense?

We use CacheStats - you can check out their website here.

In line with nymphnsatyr's comment, it requires a MyFinds pocket query, which is available to premium members.

P.S. We customize a bit of the info in the stats portion of our profile - things like "percent of family members still caching" are not part of the default program!

I use a Pocket Query of my finds and use the GSAK macro FindStatGen3 to create the stats in HTML. After the macro has run I open my profile page, right click in the Profile Details, click on Select All, then Delete then press CTRL V to paste then new HTML code into the Profile Details. Then press Save Changes.

I use a Pocket Query of my finds and use the GSAK macro FindStatGen3 to create the stats in HTML. After the macro has run I open my profile page, right click in the Profile Details, click on Select All, then Delete then press CTRL V to paste then new HTML code into the Profile Details. Then press Save Changes.

Randco, there's another macro called GenUploadStats that will run the FindStatGen and put it in your profile automatically. :)

--Q

Nevermind.

Using the genupload macro I got it!

Edited by hesslv

Randco, there's another macro called GenUploadStats that will run the FindStatGen and put it in your profile automatically. :)

--Q

Thanks for letting me know. I will take a look at it.

I do everything the hard way so not only do I cache without a GPS, but I produce my own stats using just a spreadsheet. I have always stored the Date found, GC-Code, Title, CO, Coordinates, Date placed, Type, Size, Dificulty & Terrain on an Excel sheet and have gradually developed this to produce tables and charts automatically.

I do everything the hard way so not only do I cache without a GPS, but I produce my own stats using just a spreadsheet. I have always stored the Date found, GC-Code, Title, CO, Coordinates, Date placed, Type, Size, Dificulty & Terrain on an Excel sheet and have gradually developed this to produce tables and charts automatically.

Nice stats!

And you do multi's without a GPS -impressive!

Nice stats!

And you do multi's without a GPS -impressive!

Just think how many you could have had if you would use a GPS !

Scubasonic