Kate returns with a vengence

The Bell Witch

I am such a silly cacher...always waiting until I catch up on things and when I do I treat myself to something special. My last treat was that after getting caught up on some money things I would finally go thru my backpack from the last mega geocoin event I went to. Guess what I found in my backpack?? YEP!! A BELL WITCH GEOCOIN!!!! I cannot thank you enough Bell Witch. I truly love your geocoin and boy were you sneaky getting it in my backpack without me knowing. You rock!! Mega thanks!

I am such a silly cacher...always waiting until I catch up on things and when I do I treat myself to something special. My last treat was that after getting caught up on some money things I would finally go thru my backpack from the last mega geocoin event I went to. Guess what I found in my backpack?? YEP!! A BELL WITCH GEOCOIN!!!! I cannot thank you enough Bell Witch. I truly love your geocoin and boy were you sneaky getting it in my backpack without me knowing. You rock!! Mega thanks!

VERY NICE Lori! Congrats indeed! This is one coin I have wanted since I saw it awhile ago...and guess what???............... :ph34r:

I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!

yes oh yes... it took a frightful trip to the boneyard but upon my visit I found lurking deep in the night, none other than the BELL WITCH chasing me down! :shocked:

45302358-f914-4e52-906b-0a1b06987b77.jpg

I didnt put up a fight, just let her have her way with me and just look what i got outa the whole fiasco!!

f04df327-6a5b-4ad0-8082-a514595c9144.jpg...OUCH ;)

OK I did have to put up a fight...

a88e7375-335e-452f-bb58-2d1ff3b16a9f.jpg

I STILL WON!!! :laughing: thanks Bell Witch!!! WE LOVE OUR NEW COIN! Next time I may not be so lucky :ph34r:

I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!

yes oh yes... it took a frightful trip to the boneyard but upon my visit I found lurking deep in the night, none other than the BELL WITCH chasing me down! :shocked:

I didnt put up a fight, just let her have her way with me and just look what i got outa the whole fiasco!!

I STILL WON!!! :laughing: thanks Bell Witch!!! WE LOVE OUR NEW COIN! Next time I may not be so lucky :ph34r:

You write the best real life stories! Congratulations Dave!!

I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!

That is awesome... glad to see an old fashioned dropping :D ... or is that called something else? :laughing: