Be careful night caching

bittsen

Ya know....reading along, I'm thinking to myself, "Yep - it was freezing last night." "Yep - Portland police seem to be a little eager these days with the rough stuff."

Then I start thinking, "I hope Bittsen has a good attorney and took pictures of the injuries." and "I didn't watch the news last night - the local media would be all OVER this story."

But then I'm thinking, "Hey wait a minute...what kinda cop would bum rush a chick? Would our local LEO really go that far?"

And then it hit me... :sad:

Excellent job Bittsen - you had me going for sure. :)

well done bittsen had me hook line and sinker :)

Am I the only one that thinks that the fact that the story was posted by bittsen made it more believable?

Quite the opposite actually. :sad:

Okay, let me put it this way. When reading the story did you ever think, "if this was happening to anyone else I probably wouldn't believe it".

I'm glad you all enjoyed my little tale of woe.

No, I wasn't carrying a gun. I carry something much more serious. I carry malaria infested mosquitos!!

Did that last week, but since I was taking malaria pills and liberally applied 98% deet I wasn't nearly as concerned as when we were driving on a game preserve with a car full of tsetse flies.

But then I'm thinking, "Hey wait a minute...what kinda cop would bum rush a chick? Would our local LEO really go that far?"

You still think Bittsen is a woman, huh? Then, in the story, why wasn't a female cop called in to do the frisking?

Because Bitsen likes pulling legs?

You still think Bittsen is a woman, huh? Then, in the story, why wasn't a female cop called in to do the frisking?

Some details are obviously left out.

:sad:

P.S. PetersTrio has met me

:)

No cop worth his salt would tackle someone standing near a body of water... Why go to jail cold and wet? That was the point that smelled fishy to me!

They'd user a taser - why get close to a suspect that might have a gun?

Tasers don't work well in water.

In most states it's not illegal to open carry a gun anyway.

I don't think anyone said it was or should be but, if you have one in your hand and the cops tell you to drop it... drop it.

It's also not illegal to brandish a stapler but... here in Canada the RCMP tazered a man to death when he didn't drop it fast enough when told to do so (he didn't speak English (he was from Poland visiting a relative))

The police denied any wrong doing and would have gotten away with it had someone not recorded it with their camera phone. The RCMP just recently apologized and settled an undisclosed amount of money.

Anyway.. I have went offtopic.. sorry I knew the man.