Allegany State Park Geobash V

PaRacers

The fifth annual ASP GeoBash is scheduled for May 21 - 23 in the beautiful Red House section of Allegany State Park, NY. Here's a link to the event on geocaching.com: GC1TP1X . This year's agenda is filled with 3 days of fun activities and includes a Geocoin Expo on Saturday afternoon at 2:00 PM. We are graciously accepting donations of geocoins to be given away as door prizes. Anyone wishing to make a donation can contact Vet Tech '03 email bmg617@yahoo.com.

Come on down for the day or make plans to stay all weekend! For more details: Go to the ASPGB V Webpage.

Coming soon: ASPGB V Event Coin

The venue for the geocoiners is gonna be great this year - it's a Camp Allegany - HEATED buildings....Lord knows we have shivered at times, eh?

:)

I have some geocoins to donate - heck, this is an event I've helped arrange for years! You betcha, you is gonna get some geocoins from the Mousehole!

I have some geocoins to donate - heck, this is an event I've helped arrange for years! You betcha, you is gonna get some geocoins from the Mousehole!

Many, many thanks to ATMouse for such a generous donation...

Yes, we is DEFINATELY gonna give away some geocoins!

Edited by PaRacers

Many, many thanks to ATMouse for such a generous donation...

Yes, we is DEFINITELY gonna give away some geocoins!

:D

I remember the first year we gave away coins at the ASPGB Coin Expo...me standing on a folding chair calling names pulled from a hat. There were not so many geocoiners there - the hard core and the "OOO, look, shinies!" geeks (me) :P

We had nearly enough to give EVERYONE who came a coin...then some generous folks stepped forward and shoved a bunch more into my hands and everyone did get a coin.

Dang, that was fun!

I look forward to the Expo this year. The Hall we are gonna use is just terrific...and it's heated.

:D

Not that we will need it, right?

A BIG THANKS to The Sunrayers for their generous donations! We'll have lots of beautiful shineys to give away at the Expo. Only 19 days left!

Thanks also to everyone who bid on the eBay coins!

Edited by PaRacers

That would be awesome : ) The more coins donated, the more geocachers walking away from the expo with happy smiles! Although I will be happy anyway!

I can't wait. I missed last years expo. Not gonna miss this year. I may have a coin to donate and I may be nice and donate my new Pathtag too....how about that?...lol

I am new to GeoCaching, I plan to attend the event at Allegany, If I understand it correctly, an event coin can be pre-ordered? how would I go about doing that?

-Karl

Karl- I bought a few extra so, worst case scenario, I'll have 1 or 2 for ya. Just look me up at the Geocoin Expo.

See you there.

I think it was Oakcoins, maybe Coins & Pins - I'll ask ATMouse.

You were 100% correct!!

<grrrr!>

:)

Dang, does the weather look terrific for the event or what?

There will be event coins for sale - Oakcoins will be in attendance as a vendor with extras as well as other goodies.