Need ssome help with the topo 24k maps dvd

I have tried to install this onto my laptop but they want a product code and darned if I can find it an the case???!!!

An ;) y help?

I bought and installed the Garmin TOPO U.S. 24K Northeast DVD less than a month ago. There was no product code included with the package, and none was asked for when I installed it. The maps are now installed and working on both my PC and my Oregon 550t.

--Larry

When you first installed it ,did you right away try to unlock it without trying to let it run on its own? The new version of topo Canada does not need to be unlocked and it is newer than topo USA 24k,doesnt sound right to me.My Blue Chart needs to be unlocked,first you need the customer code which was on the packaging,not the cd/dvd case.Just call Garmin about it I dont think they would change it in the middle of a product run.

Sorry that I was unclear, Larry. I was asking that of the OP. But I should have specified that better.

I sort of figured as much, but I couldn't resist pulling your chain.

I still wonder whether there are any Garmin TOPO products that require a product code. There aren't any that I know of. Then again, the OP didn't actually mention Garmin in their question; that makes me wonder whether there are other products by some other company with a similar name. Guess we'll have to wait for further information.

--Larry