Oops!

jazzmonster

I overslept this morning and as I was rushing around getting ready, I was trying to recall the dream that I was having which caused me to sleep in. I was geocaching in my dreams! ROFL I can't remember much detail now but I remember being with a group of people (not done that yet) and was in a pretty wood with sun streaming through the trees and I remember vaguely seeing toys. It's probably because I was looking at Geocaching videos on Youtube last night but even so, I thought it was amusing!

Have you ever dreamt about Geocaching?

I think I can only remember caching in my dreams once or twice, which seems odd because I've lived and breathed caching for almost eight years now. But it's probably just me, because I rarely ever remember my dreams anymore. When I was younger, I remembered every morning, now I might remember one dream every couple months. I'm sure I'm dreaming about caching, but not remembering it...I wish I could, it would be awesome to remember being a normal person, and going caching regularly.

I once "solved" a tough cache that I had already DNF'd a couple of times. I was so convinced that I had figured it out that I took the day off and drove the 15 or so miles to finally "find" it.

My dream was wrong.

It was right next to where you looked. I had the same dream.

I once "solved" a tough cache that I had already DNF'd a couple of times. I was so convinced that I had figured it out that I took the day off and drove the 15 or so miles to finally "find" it.

My dream was wrong.

It was right next to where you looked. I had the same dream.
That was you that showed up just as I was waking up? Cool!!

I had one last week. I mostly grew up overseas but spent enough of my childhood in TX to earn me a lifetime of tornado nightmares. Have been on the outskirts of a few since then. So in my dream I was driving towards home w three passengers - my geocaching buddy, and one child each. We'd spent all day caching so got caught up in rush hour traffic. I was trying to switch lanes but people were being rude and not letting me in. Suddenly I notice air starting to swirl strangely nearby, kicking up debris in that tell-tale cylindrical way.

I yell, "Oh no! I think a tornado is forming over there!" We are gridlocked on traffic bit it doesn't matter because it's coming too fast. Our car gets swept up like the cows in Twister and I yell, "Goodbye (friend's name)!" in a melodramatic way. We slowly move closer and closer to a huge oak tree (another geocaching related thing here, spend a lot of time poking around oak trees) and I hope that it will end quickly.

Was very glad to wake up ;). Not sure if that really qualifies but geocaching was involved :mad:

Edited by Opalblade

I'm sure I have dreamt about geocaching at some point, but I've never had a dream about geocaching along a hiking trail like the OP described. More like geocachers I know being in the dream, being at an event, or doing something and wanting to stop for a cache real quick during the dream.