Cachekinz Coins - No Activation on Website?

georooks

I just received four coins, Butterfly and Bees. Says to to go the website listed with the coin package to activate. Went to the website and it says there is an error for these coins and they can not be activated. Did not realize when I placed my order through Groundspeak that they were from another vendor. E-mailed the coin activation website yesterday, no response. Was hoping to plant them this weekend.

Looked on coincodes.com and the coins are not even on there???

Am I missing something?????

Thanks,

Rooks

Edited by georooks
I just received four coins, Butterfly and Bees. Says to to go the website listed with the coin package to activate. Went to the website and it says there is an error for these coins and they can not be activated. Did not realize when I placed my order through Groundspeak that they were from another vendor. E-mailed the coin activation website yesterday, no response. Was hoping to plant them this weekend.

Looked on coincodes.com and the coins are not even on there???

Am I missing something?????

Thanks,

Rooks

They are all under cachekinz and it is working now.

I am having the same problem with a Bigfoot Cachekinz... emailed both the activation site and 3rd party that makes it but no response so far. <_<

I am having issue with the 3rd party activation code site not keeping things updated. In an effort to help with this issue all Cachekinz activation codes are now CACHE.

I went to the coincodes.com website and I input both of the trackable codes for both of the cachekinz where they ask you to...only one came back with an activation code. Now no matter what I do, it tells me that the travel bug does not exist. What can I do now? My son is really upset that we haven't activated it yet. I tried emailing, but have gotten no response. Does anyone know what I can do about this?

I am having the same problem with a Bigfoot Cachekinz... emailed both the activation site and 3rd party that makes it but no response so far. <_<

I am having issue with the 3rd party activation code site not keeping things updated. In an effort to help with this issue all Cachekinz activation codes are now CACHE.

I went to the coincodes.com website and I input both of the trackable codes for both of the cachekinz where they ask you to...only one came back with an activation code. Now no matter what I do, it tells me that the travel bug does not exist. What can I do now? My son is really upset that we haven't activated it yet. I tried emailing, but have gotten no response. Does anyone know what I can do about this?

The activation code for the cachekinz is cache.

The activation for all Cachekinz is CACHE.

I am in the process of adding all activation codes to my own site and moving away from a third party vendor.

Mike

Unfortunately, I have tried to use that activation code and it is basically telling me that my cachekinz doesn't exist. What on earth do I do now? It has to exist since I have it sitting on my desk right now with the tracking code on it. I am feeling a little discouraged right now. <_<

I am in the process of adding all activation codes to my own site and moving away from a third party vendor.

Mike

Unfortunately, I have tried to use that activation code and it is basically telling me that my cachekinz doesn't exist. What on earth do I do now? It has to exist since I have it sitting on my desk right now with the tracking code on it. I am feeling a little discouraged right now. :unsure:

Send email to info @ cacheaddict com amd they should be able to help. Let them know the situation.

Mike

Mike

Unfortunately, I have tried to use that activation code and it is basically telling me that my cachekinz doesn't exist. What on earth do I do now? It has to exist since I have it sitting on my desk right now with the tracking code on it. I am feeling a little discouraged right now. :unsure:

Maybe you are reading a digit wrong? Try 0 vs O or 1 vs I or B vs 8, etc.

Mike

Unfortunately, I have tried to use that activation code and it is basically telling me that my cachekinz doesn't exist. What on earth do I do now? It has to exist since I have it sitting on my desk right now with the tracking code on it. I am feeling a little discouraged right now. :laughing:

Maybe you are reading a digit wrong? Try 0 vs O or 1 vs I or B vs 8, etc.

You are a genius!! That was it exactly. I wonder why they don't distinguish better between an O and zero? I hope others who log it won't make the same mistake.

Thank you, thank you!! :laughing:

That worked perfectly, thanks. I was getting really frustrated trying to activate my dog's new tag.