CF30's Coin Sale 2009 - 25% OFf until 12/31/09!!!

Crowesfeat30

Hi all,

I need to to reduce my geocoin collection (even a good thing can get a tad outta hand....).

The coins I have for sale are all listed here:

CF30's Coin Sale 2009

All coins listed on this site are trackable. There is a page for Unactivated coins as well as a page for Activated coins. All Activated coins will, of course, be adopted over to the geocaching account of the buyers choice.

Please read the "Home" page first & send requests to the e-mail address provided on the page if you're interested in anything.

If a coin has "Reserved for XXX" next to it then someone has requested that coin but it has not been paid for yet. A coin will not be removed from the list until paid for but I will reserve coins for up to a week.

Thanks for looking, Sarah

Edited by Crowesfeat30

Hi all,

I need to to reduce my geocoin collection (even a good thing can get a tad outta hand....).

The coins I have for sale are all listed here:

CF30's Coin Sale 2009

All coins listed on this site are trackable. There is a page for Unactivated coins as well as a page for Activated coins. All Activated coins will, of course, be adopted over to the geocaching account of the buyers choice.

Please read the "Home" page first & send requests to the e-mail address provided on the page if you're interested in anything.

If a coin has "Reserved for XXX" next to it then someone has requested that coin but it has not been paid for yet. A coin will not be removed from the list until paid for but I will reserve coins for up to a week.

Thanks for looking, Sarah

E-mail sent :unsure: Hope it will reach you :blink:

BLACK FRIDAY HOLIDAY

SALE!!!

ALL COINS 25% OFF!!!

ALL coins are now 25% off originally listed prices!!

Effective sale dates are 11/26/2009 thru 12/31/2009

As of today thru the end of the year ALL coins listed on my Coin Sale site are 25% off! New coins have been listed and I will be adding more new coins occasionally. Keep an eye on the site so you don't miss out on anything good!

:unsure:

CF30

Edited by Crowesfeat30

Just in case anyone is still watching this thread... :)

I have renamed my site "CF30's Coin Sale 2010". The link is the same, tho.

I have added a whole bunch more coins. Remember - prices are negotiable.

I have also added added a whole page of non-trackables available for trade only. These are NOT for sale - TRADE ONLY!

Thanks for looking.

CF30

Edited by Crowesfeat30