Geocoins for sale

Team CRL_2351

Hello everebody...

I am a portuguese geocacher (Team CRL_2351) who enjoys geocoins a lot.

I have some extra geocoins for sale, listed below.

If anyone wishes to receive the complete list by e-mail (with photos and icon images) please send me a message.

Thank you for looking!

Roberto

List of geocoins:

Nature's Night & Day Geocoin - Shiny Gold - 17€

Nature's Night & Day Geocoin - Satin Nickel - 17€

Nature's Night & Day Geocoin - Black Nickel - 17€

40 Years Man On The Moon - Black Niquel (LE) - 13€

40 Years Man On The Moon - Antique Copper (XLE) - 14€

40 Years Man On The Moon - Two Tone (XLE) - 15€

Compass Rose 5th Anniversary Geocoin - Antarctic - 17.5€

Compass Rose 5th Anniversary Geocoin - Spice Island - 17.5€

Compass Rose 5th Anniversary Geocoin - Mediterranean - 17.5€

Honu Geocoin - Antique Gold - 12.50€

Honu Geocoin - Antique Silver - 12.50€

Honu Geocoin - Antique Copper - 12.50€

Coloured Mapamundi XXL Geocoin - 30€

Mapamundi XXL Geocoin - 20€

Mapamundi Geocoin - 11€

Difficult Climbing: Daybreak- 14€

Difficult Climbing: Sunset Question - 14€

Difficult Climbing LE: Stormy Weather - 15€

Difficult Climbing: Night Cacher - 14€

Tengwar Geocoin - Antique Bronze - 15€

Tengwar Geocoin - Dark Blue on Antique Silver - 15€

Tengwar Geocoin - Green on Antique Copper - 15€

Bewitched Antique - Gold+Gold+Color - 13€

Bewitched Antique -Silver+Silver+Color - 13€

Pure Geocoin - White - 20€

Discover the World - Antique Silver - 13€

Journey Geocoin - Antique Silver - 15€

Journey Geocoin - Antique Copper - 15€

Ratisbona Geocoin -Antique Silver - 12€

Geocaching Proving Trail Geocoin - 7€

Wheel of the Year 2008 Geocoin -Antique Silver - 11€

Mimbres Geocoin 2.0 - Black Nickel - 11.50€

Mimbres Geocoin - Black Nickel - 11.50€

Mimbres Geocoin - Antiqued Bronze - 11.50€

Cacher Thermometer Geocoin - Antique Silver - 11.5€

Pure. Color Geocoin - Travel Edition (Several colors available) - 8€

List edited on August 22, 01:12 (Lisbon time)

Edited by Team CRL_2351

The prices are in Euros.

Edited to add: I agree that the prices are kind of steep. The FTF #1 weekday edition is still for sale at the vendor's site, on sale for $6.50. The OP is asking approximately $12.90 for it. I'm just sayin', because there are coins on there I'm sure that people would be more than willing to pay the asking price for (and for whom the asking price would be quite a bargain). Just a word to the wise to the newbies out there to do some checking before committing to a price, but if you want it, go for it. : )

Edited by Jackalgirl

Hello everyone...

It is not my intention to mislead anyone.

Some prices are high because I have payed for the shippment to Portugal and customs expenses (in most of the cases) and this is quite expensive.

Thank you for the comments.

Totally understandable -- you've got to recoup your costs! Do you have to pay VAT? That is a real bear at 25%. Question: do the prices include shipping, or will you be charging extra for that?

Hello everyone...

Some prices are high because I have payed for the shippment to Portugal and customs expenses (in most of the cases) and this is quite expensive.

Totally understandable -- you've got to recoup your costs! Do you have to pay VAT? That is a real bear at 25%. Question: do the prices include shipping, or will you be charging extra for that?

The prices don't include shipping. Nevertheless, depending on the values we can try to discuss that, also taking into consideration the kind of shippment (with or without insurance).

Regarding the taxes, if the packages are stopped in customs (which happens very often) we pay the VAT (20%) and the customs expenses... :mad:

Hello everyone...

Hey, well if you hurry over to The Geocoin Store, you can get FREE SHIPPING to Portugal if you order $100 or more! That should save you some cash.

TMA

i am interested but very gun shy since i just had a rather expensive geocoin lost or stolen in the mail coming from europe. it was a trade geocoin and insurance isn't available for a reasonable rate, so my loss. i will now conduct international business only if i'm not worried about the item going "missing in action". such is life in the geocoin world.

i am interested but very gun shy since i just had a rather expensive geocoin lost or stolen in the mail coming from europe. it was a trade geocoin and insurance isn't available for a reasonable rate, so my loss. i will now conduct international business only if i'm not worried about the item going "missing in action". such is life in the geocoin world.

I understand your point of view...

If you can find another way to ship you the coins I will try do do it.

Thank you for your interest!

Sorry to hear about that.

I have never had anything go missing in the post (several hundred packages to/from USA and Europe)

People, don't be concerned about international post, it works (IMO)

Mapamundi XXL Geocoin - 20€

Mapamundi Geocoin - 11€

Thanks, you just reminded me about these. I'll purchase these from you because the shop that sells them doesn't post to Australia, New Zealand and many other first world countries. As a courtesy, I sent the shop an email asking if this is a mistake in their cart system.

Edited by haysonics

Click "edit" on your original post and choose 'full edit'

Highlight the text you want to cross off and choose 'strikethrough' from the menu choices at the top.

Your post is only editable for the first 24 hours.

Here, I just edited this with strikethrough. It is the little "S" symbol with a line through it.

Edited by Vanelle