Why has PolskiKrol & ThirstyMick not been caching?

polskikrol

Would appear that recently our geocaching has been put aside to going on some crazy trips:

- 48.7 mile Kayaking Trip from Narrowsburg NY to (Namanock) Shaytown, NJ (June 6th/7th)

Tracklog showing both days on the river in different colors.

2ce49044-d12e-41f3-a598-a400a20fadf0.jpg

- 17 mile Hiking Trip via Northern Presidential Traverse in NH from Pinkham Notch to Mount Washington (July 10th/11th)

Tracklog where Blue is what we hiked and Green is the Shuttle due to bad weather.

9bc1378d-3c08-460a-948d-49676a8f0210.jpg

PolskiKrol @ The Summit of Mt Washington

b5e1977a-413c-44c3-a75e-89daf1b5a70e.jpg

ThirstyMick @ The Summit of Mt Washington

2244ec3a-b5ff-43b1-b758-b0e7069ee1c3.jpg

Bad Weather - Think it was something like 80+ lightning strikes a minute. Believe Weathernowcast would be able to make sense of this map.

3a47e11d-3843-4868-ad76-e13a6f8b8a25.jpg

- 34.7 miles Kayaking / Hiking at Assateague National Seashore in Maryland (July 24th-26th)

Tracklog from the 3 day weekend kayaking to the Green Run & Pine Tree backcountry sites.

b5214707-ab13-4aba-9d4a-475164615dfe.jpg

Other trips coming up include the following:

- Return to the Presidentials to complete the Southern Traverse

- 3 day Rock Climbing in the Adirondacks

- 4 day trip to Acadia National Park - Isle au Haut via kayak

Think George wanted to brag moreso than explain where we've been :anitongue: Because what he forgot to mention about us being MIA is that I sprained my good knee in the presidentials (who knew you could sprain a knee?!) so I've been hobbling rather than hiking. Which is pretty much why we did the paddling trip. I stopped limping so he booked a hut for this coming weekend. Here's hoping my new poles help & this isn't disastrous. At least I don't have to prep food and carry the cooking stuff.

You go guys! It was the part of the Presi Traverse north of the Madison Spring Hut that stopped my backpacking adventures on the AT. That was just an ugly hike across piles of rough boulders. I stopped having fun at that point. Congrats for accomplishing that! As you know, the south Presi Traverse is a cake walk by comparison.