fun forum geocoin giveaway!

Odyssey Voyager

hello everyone. after nearly 6 months from first submitting a draft of my geocoin design, i am happy to report that i have almost broke even on the project! in this economy, i have to admit, it's been a long and grinding process. so to celebrate this milestone, i would like to have a Groundspeak Forum Online Giveaway Contest for a complete set of Odyssey Voyager Trojan Horses (1 satin gold, 1 satin silver, and 1 LE)! before i begin the contest, i would like to recruit one volunteer from the audience that can help me with this giveaway. the volunteer will be excluded from winning the contest, but will be compensated none-the-less. i only ask that the volunteer be a frequent forum visitor and contributor (daily?!) and that they be willing to have fun! i will accept the 1st volunteer to apply for the job! thanks, and stay tuned!

ladybee4t has volunteered. stay tuned for the contest!

~odyssey voyager~

here is what you will be playing for:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B99459yQ8rQ

CONTEST RULES:

this will be a question and answer guessing game. i am thinking of a person. you have to guess who it is i am thinking of. i have already revealed the answer to ladybee4t and she is sworn to secrecy under punishment of being tickled to death, so don't try to get the answer from her...lol...you are allowed to guess ONE ANSWER PER REPLY and ONE QUESTION PER REPLY here online at this thread. you must allow another reply online before you can guess and ask again. got it?! your guess and question will be ignored if the rules are not followed precisely. myself and ladybee4t will be answering the replies, in the order in which they are received (the time stamps will make this easier). the first user to guess the correct answer WINS! good luck and have fun. just like 20 questions, right?! let the games begin!

RELEVANT QUESTIONS ALREADY ASKED:

~is this person a male? answer: YES

~is the person alive? answer: YES

~is he over 50? answer: NO

~is he michael phelps? answer: NO

~does he play on a team? answer: YES he is on a team

~is he american? answer: YES

~does he play football? answer: NO

~between 20 and 30? answer: NO

WOW! you guys are good! congratulations to luluonthego go for correctly guessing LANCE ARMSTRONG! thank you ladybee4t for helping to answer the flood of replies! you will be rewarded for your loyalty and help. thank you all for playing. this was so much fun i may do it again in the future, but i'll post a time in advance so more forum visitors get a chance to play. thanks again everyone, and contact me if you would like to purchase an OVG trojan horse. happy geocaching and merry geocoin collecting! <_<

Edited by Odyssey Voyager

hello everyone. after nearly 6 months from first submitting a draft of my geocoin design, i am happy to report that i have almost broke even on the project! in this economy, i have to admit, it's been a long and grinding process. so to celebrate this milestone, i would like to have a Groundspeak Forum Online Giveaway Contest for a complete set of Odyssey Voyager Trojan Horses (1 satin gold, 1 satin silver, and 1 LE)! before i begin the contest, i would like to recruit one volunteer from the audience that can help me with this giveaway. the volunteer will be excluded from winning the contest, but will be compensated none-the-less. i only ask that the volunteer be a frequent forum visitor and contributor (daily?!) and that they be willing to have fun! i will accept the 1st volunteer to apply for the job! thanks, and stay tuned!

~odyssey voyager~

CONTEST RULES:

this will be a question and answer guessing game. i am thinking of a person. you have to guess who it is i am thinking of. i have already revealed the answer to ladybee4t and she is sworn to secrecy under punishment of being tickled to death, so don't try to get the answer from her...lol...you are allowed to guess ONE ANSWER PER REPLY and ONE QUESTION PER REPLY here online at this thread. you must allow another reply online before you can guess and ask again. got it?! your guess and question will be ignored if the rules are not followed precisely. myself and ladybee4t will be answering the replies, in the order in which they are received (the time stamps will make this easier). the first user to guess the correct answer WINS! good luck and have fun. just like 20 questions, right?! let the games begin!

BUMP...

A general question - are the questions yes no answer or can we ask anything? Does this count as the first question? (now 2 questions)

it would generally help things if you take a guess of the person first, then ask a simple yes or no question. hopefully it won't be subjective, like is the person tall?! although it might be important to know.

and no, that doesn't count as your 1st question, ask another.

Edited by Odyssey Voyager

~odyssey voyager~

CONTEST RULES:

BUMP...

good luck to all the participants!

I'll hazard a guess and say Jon English (the Australian who wrote the rock opera 'Paris').

My question, if that is not the correct answer, is: what nationality is the person you are thinking of?

Incorrect

Edited by LadyBee4T