Let the good times roll!

Wait... People have fun doing this?!? :laughing:

I've probably had the most fun a week ago when I took my sister around some caches and saw the sights of the town on the way. That was pretty good.

On the downside, I've had some rotten times trying to find caches and come home tired, sore, filthy and well over my quota of cuss words.

The best, most rewarding cache I've ever serched was a 5/4.5 mystery cache called "Triangulation". I was by myself and ended up taking the wrong way in. Took me 3.5 hours to complete.....was by myself so I didn't have to worry about anyone else.......found all three tags (where the last 10 cachers or so couldn't) found the ammo can packed with cool swag......wrote like a five page log in my journal......then stuffed it back with swag. Hasn't been found 4/19/09.

The most fun was a midnight caching run, actually at 2:30AM or so.

My friend and I were digging through some roughage looking for a cache and picked up a hitchhiker on a previous cache. We just finished looking for a cache called FLat Stanley. We were getting back in the van and all of a sudden he starts to spaz. He did a couple really jerky motions and then jumps out of the van. He starts to do a dance that Chubby Checker would be proud of and then rips his shirt off like he was at a grunge band concert. Next he does another Chubby Checker movement and screams and runs to the back of the van where he proceeds to strip to socks and tighty whities.

Only then did he tell me that there was a huge spider that had gotten in his shirt and worked down into his pants. The spider did not survive.

I laughed and laughed....

The most fun I have searching for a cache is when I come home sore, tired, and filthy. :laughing:

A fortnight back I was preparing for a long flight and knew getting some strenuous exercise would be a good preparation for sitting in a sardine tin and lugging luggage around air terminals, so I presented myself with a hike of non-predetermined length, loaded up the GPSr with most caches in a nearby park and set out. Turned into a death march. I was sore of foot, sweat encrusted, covered with traildust and exhausted when returning home, but I did find about 10 caches so it was a good day out. ;)

One of my best expiriences geocaching is when I knew a real live mouse was under the cache(i got there before anyone else), and I told my 7 year old sister to grab the cache for me. The mouse popped out and scurried right through the middle of her legs. She was screaming so loud, and I was standing about ten feet away just cracking up. lol.

It was also a great photo moment.