Topo 100K Will Not Show In Mapsource

I just got Garmin Topo and when I install it it shows it is on the computer but when I go to Mapsource it will not show it in there. I tried to unistall and reinstall and the same thing. I had it installed on my laptop but the same thing happened. It is giving me a hard time trying to uninstall it on that computer.

Hopefully someone can help.

Thanks

I just got Garmin Topo and when I install it it shows it is on the computer but when I go to Mapsource it will not show it in there. I tried to unistall and reinstall and the same thing. I had it installed on my laptop but the same thing happened. It is giving me a hard time trying to uninstall it on that computer.

Thanks

If it is the old topo 1:100k, the disk needs to be in for it to run. There is a work around installation so that you can run it without having the disk in the drive. Do not remember where that is but do a search on the site.

Thanks

If it is the old topo 1:100k, the disk needs to be in for it to run. There is a work around installation so that you can run it without having the disk in the drive. Do not remember where that is but do a search on the site.

The workaround is to copy the contents of all the CD's to one directory and run the install from that directory - you won't need the CD's view the mapsource.