I such at the Micro Caches!

Looked for 6 different caches today, not a single one found....

Several times I got to where the GPSr said I was within 6-8 feet of the cache and still could not find them....

Twice, I thought I was going to get the cops called on me for looking suspicious...

May try a few of them again Wednesday....

Looked for

GC1JX2B

GC1JX2Y

GC1JX2P

GC1JX2T

GC1JX2H

GC1JP4N

GCPWCM

Shesh, All I found was a pretty good sunburn and the Bar...

GC1JX2B

GC1JX2Y

GC1JX2P

GC1JX2T

GC1JX2H

GC1JP4N

GCPWCM

It gets easier with experience, when you figure out what are the favorite spots for micros. You listed 7, and the first one is a regular sized ammo box. The second has a string of DNFs so might be missing.

GC1JX2B

GC1JX2Y

GC1JX2P

GC1JX2T

GC1JX2H

GC1JP4N

GCPWCM

It gets easier with experience, when you figure out what are the favorite spots for micros. You listed 7, and the first one is a regular sized ammo box. The second has a string of DNFs so might be missing.

you would think with a large string of DNF the cache would be checked by the owner? New to this also but it is fun learning.

Did you find the Bar before looking, or after ?

After, but maybe I shoulda went to the Bar 1st, It could not have hurt my results....

The Bar is what I'm blaming the typo in the title on...

Too many "Beach Crawlers"...

Captian Morgan Pinapple Rum

Light Rum

Pinapple Juice

Orange Juice

Splash of Grenidine

Slice of Orange and Pinapple

But OP did not log a DNF (hint, hint) so we don't know if attempt is made before or after replacement.

I can take a hint... I'm on it right now.. :) Then back to the Bar, I'm Sunburnt enough...

Edited by solo63137

Went back to A-Rod's Box GC1JX2B and found the ammo box....

Not sure how I missed it the 1st time.... Looked in the exact same spot, plus 20 others last time and it wasn't there...

Took Nothing and left a few Foreign coins from my collection...

Went back to A-Rod's Box GC1JX2B and found the ammo box....

Not sure how I missed it the 1st time....

I've logged DNFs on 1/1 regular traditional caches before. And probably will again in the future :) I've also been first to DNF on quite a few caches. I take comfort in the fact that there is at least one very much more experienced cacher in my area who DNF on some caches I found. So long as you're having fun, a DNF is an opportunity to tell a story.

Just keep on keeping on...all you need is experience....Success and failure will always be there for you and all of us. Stay safe. also remember, the cache container may not be where your GPSr is indicating, so look around the area from 10-30 feet. You are experiencing two different GPSrs readings....yours and the hiders. good luck and stay safe.

Since we had a few days in lovley Florida, I went back and hot several of the ones I could not find and was able to find most of them...

One that still eludes me is... GC1JX2H Went back today, before we went to the airport for my 3rd and final search and was not able to find it...

I'm sure I had to be standing right on it.... All I could find was a few lizards, a snake and many ants... The place/Path is need of some serious trash removal... I'm really suprised that Hotel "Tradwinds" lets it get this bad, its really a pretty decent looking hotel...

Anyway, if someone has pics of this find, not the pill bottle, but where it is hidden, I'd love to see them, just to see how far off I was from the 2-3 places I thought it would be....

Over all, it has been a great trip and I really had fun caching and thats what its all about....