PN 20 ?

wvjeepr

I recently bought a Delorme PN 20 this is my first GPS and I am new to caching (11 finds so far) I recently located a cache that gave me coords to a second cache. I know how to download the caches from the site but do not know how to manually enter them. I tried to find it in the owners manual but don't see it. Any help would be appreciated.

WV Jeepr

This is the getting started forum where people who are new to GPS and geocaching come for help.

We like to keep things welcoming, friendly and helpful here. If you are unwilling to help that 's your your choice, but snide and flip comments are unwelcome here.

Thank you Gstiglitz for the helpful post.

It's the same as the 40 I use. Push the push pin button and scroll up

to the coordinates screen, hit enter, use the rocker pad to change the

coordinates to the ones you want to use. :(

Thanks for the help. I was just not associating this with setting a waypoint.

Missed it in terminology.

WV J

This is the getting started forum where people who are new to GPS and geocaching come for help.

We like to keep things welcoming, friendly and helpful here. If you are unwilling to help that 's your your choice, but snide and flip comments are unwelcome here.

Thank you Gstiglitz for the helpful post.

And THANKS for that Briansnat, I appreciate the effort to keep this kind!

To the OP, the GPS section might be a better place to post for help, usually helpful people hanging out in there, or the DeLorme Forums. Good luck and HAPPY CACHING!!