Buffalo tubes

I've seen some neat buffalo tubes while caching. Where can I buy these? The best are small, one-ounce plastic tubes that can be affixed to trees or fences.

The correct name for the North American Buffalo is Bison Bison. Did you perhaps mean Bison Tubes? If so you can get them at drugstores (called pill fobs), from Groundspeak, from any number of geocaching vendors. and of course e-bay.

Jim

Bison tubes? No wonder I couldn't find any! :laughing: Thanks for the help. I found some nice metal ones. I've seen some good plastic ones while caching, but didn't see any on google.

I've seen some neat buffalo tubes while caching. Where can I buy these? The best are small, one-ounce plastic tubes that can be affixed to trees or fences.

The correct name for the North American Buffalo is Bison Bison. Did you perhaps mean Bison Tubes? If so you can get them at drugstores (called pill fobs), from Groundspeak, from any number of geocaching vendors. and of course e-bay.

Jim

Bison tubes? No wonder I couldn't find any! :D Thanks for the help. I found some nice metal ones. I've seen some good plastic ones while caching, but didn't see any on google.

Jim

A. Go ask a buffalo if they will give/sell you one. Or B. Go to Shop Groundspeak. I will comment more when I can come up with a couple more good ones. Thanks and have a great day. gwf :laughing:B):D P.S. While oyur at it, ask the buffalo what they use them for. Haha.

Edited by greenworldfeather

Walmart has them for cheap in the pharmacy area.

Actual Bison tubes, or the somewhat larger metal pill containers? I'm reasonably sure you're referring to the latter. I really like those and have used many of them, but they're not the same thing, and all the ones I've found are more expensive.

Just a note from my 2 cents....i have tried out lots of different bison "style" tubes and nothing compares to the actual bison brand. Even though they all seem to come from overseas the actual bison brand holds up better, the finish last longer if that matters to you, the big thing is the threads are a lot stronger on the bison brand. A lot of the knock offs sold on ebay and such seem to strip easily. The ones from the US based bison company are a few cents more a piece but in my opinion well worth it since they hold up 10x as long.

Edited by jho135