NEW COIN: Out on the Water, Caching By Boat

ELTADA

1. Working in his wood shop

2. 8km/hr

3. According to geocacher Tomtec: Woburn C.I.; According to the Toronto Observer: Birchmount Park C.I.

4. Black Bears and rattlesnakes

5. viqualicumprovparkmtarrowsmith.jpg.w300h225.jpg

I found this when I Googled Killbear Provincial Park. I chose it because I love the relaxed feel of it. Plus, it makes me want to vacation there.

6. 1 fathom = 6 feet

7. Hole in the Wall

*edited to try and fix picture

Edited by surteb

2. 8km/hr

3. According to geocacher Tomtec: Woburn C.I.; According to the Toronto Observer: Birchmount Park C.I.

5. c8c007bf-dc5b-4f1c-b351-27e549c99b35.jpg

I found this when I Googled Killbear Provincial Park. I chose it because I love the relaxed feel of it. Plus, it makes me want to vacation there.

6. 1 fathom = 6 feet

7. Hole in the Wall

2. 8km/hr

5. c8c007bf-dc5b-4f1c-b351-27e549c99b35.jpg

6. 1 fathom = 6 feet

7. Hole in the Wall

We have a winner! surteb had all the answers I was looking for!

Thank you all for participating and being persistant - your pictures posted were a great reminder of why I love spending time at my cottage with my family.

The extra winner will be posted shortly once I make the selection....stay tuned.

The winner of the second coin is...

SgtMikal!

Could you both send me your addresses please? I will add them to my list and send out the winning coins when the order arrives (my hope is sometime in May). I will email/post when I mail them out to you so you know when to expect them.

Thank you again for playing!

The winner of the second coin is...

SgtMikal!

Could you both send me your addresses please? I will add them to my list and send out the winning coins when the order arrives (my hope is sometime in May). I will email/post when I mail them out to you so you know when to expect them.

Thank you again for playing!

Wow! Thank you so much. I really do appreciate it. I love all things Canadian (especially hockey!!) Thank you for this cointest, as I enjoyed searching for the answers, particularly the pics I saw of Killbear Provincial Park.

Thank you also for your generosity, and for this beautiful coin. As I said earlier, I currently only have one coin in my personal collection. My name was pulled in another drawing, but I have not received that coin yet. So this will make my third coin. My son (Jr Mikal #1) is also very excited to see these as well.

Sending email now.

Just a quick note to mention that reservations closed yesterday but I have started a waitlist for anyone still interested in getting some. I did order some extras and will put those up for sale after the shipments make it to their destinations.

I have also been getting emails from people wishing to trade and rest assured, I am keeping track of those. If you are interested in taking a look at my seeking list, you are more than welcome to check out the link in my signature. This will give you an idea of what I am looking for. I am not getting as many extra coins to trade as I was anticipating but I hope to be able to trade with as many people as I can.

I will post again when I have a tentative ship date from the mint. I wil also be updating the coin site to reflect the final minting numbers if anyone is interested (but I might not get to that until next week).

Thanks again for all your support and words of encouragement!

Just a quick note that I was surprised by an email to say that the coins have shipped! So I am hoping to have them in hand in the next couple of days.

When they have arrived and all is well, I will be invoicing everyone that holds a reservation. I will then be shipping orders out as I receive payments.

The final minting numbers (in case you were curious) are:

Full Colour RE: 35

Full Colour LE: 40

Sepia RE: 35

Sepia LE: 35

ELTADA's Personal Version: 15

Thanks again for all your support!

Whew!

I have sent everyone an invoice who has reserved coins. Please check your spam folders if you did not receive one. As of 11:00PM, I have prepared shipments for anyone who has sent in payment already and I will be popping them in the mail in the morning (if all goes according to plan).

For any payments received after 11PM tonight, I will be preparing shipments over the weekend for mailing on TUESDAY -- Monday is a holiday here in Canada and no mail. :unsure:

Thanks!

Ok, all paid orders have been shipped. The first early responder batch was sent on Friday morning, all others were packaged up over the weekend and mailed out today.

I will have some extra coins available for trade and sale (will post what I have available in the coming weeks). I also have my personal version that I need to take pictures of and post. It is a bit of an unusual combination but only 15 were made.

For those who have been in touch with me (a long while ago) about a trade, I will be hopefully contacting each of you this week about setting something up. Anyone else interested in a trade can feel free to contact me and I will put you on my list.

Thanks again! Hope the deliveries are speedy!

Ok, all paid orders have been shipped. The first early responder batch was sent on Friday morning, all others were packaged up over the weekend and mailed out today.

I will have some extra coins available for trade and sale (will post what I have available in the coming weeks). I also have my personal version that I need to take pictures of and post. It is a bit of an unusual combination but only 15 were made.

For those who have been in touch with me (a long while ago) about a trade, I will be hopefully contacting each of you this week about setting something up. Anyone else interested in a trade can feel free to contact me and I will put you on my list.

Thanks again! Hope the deliveries are speedy!

How about your cointest winners? Which version do we get, just out of curiosity?

Yep! All sent out today. Can't remember which one I sent you SgtMikal...it'll have to be a surprise!

No worries. I was just curious. They were all beautiful, as far as I'm concerned. Looking forward to seeing it live and in person (or in hand).

Thanx again for the cointest!

Received my coins from ECHO, LIMA, TANGO, ALPHA, DELTA, ALPHA (ELTADA) Out on the Water – Caching by Boat :o

P1010181A.jpg

It is my opinion that the best travel & camping spots are on the Great Lakes, either shore, now mind you I am bias to the Georgian Bay Area where we have the best Provincial camp grounds around; Killbear, Awenda Park, Sandbanks, Pancake Bay, oh I could go all night long, the point is if you visit Ontario, visit its Parks, you’ll have memories for a life time.

It is my opinion that the best travel & camping spots are on the Great Lakes, either shore, now mind you I am bias to the Georgian Bay Area where we have the best Provincial camp grounds around; Killbear, Awenda Park, Sandbanks, Pancake Bay, oh I could go all night long, the point is if you visit Ontario, visit its Parks, you’ll have memories for a life time.

I absolutely agree, when I was younger, my family spent a lot of time at Awenda, and my dad took my brother and I camping at a lot of different provincial parks. Most of my great outdoor non-caching memories are from camping or just hanging out there.

Very nice set of coins, I'll be picking my two coins up at the Spring Fling in June. Great design!

Wow! I got the coins in the mail, a day before I got the e-mail saying they had been sent. All I can say, is that these are one of the nicest coins that I have had the pleasure of owning. Thanks, ELTADA. The coin and the service are outstanding.

I will be bringing one to Spring Fling for discovery, and the other to my Apres event as a door prize, unactivated.

Edited by Mag Magician

Yep! All sent out today. Can't remember which one I sent you SgtMikal...it'll have to be a surprise!

Got it today. It is beautiful! Thanx so much! I believe it is the sepia on gold, but I don't know a whole lot about coins and the different finishes, so I am guessing, based on which one it looks the most like.

Thanx again!

<sigh>

So a very tactful customer brought to my attention an error with the insert that I included with all of your coins. In my excitement, I did not spot the typo on that sheet that explained all the minting numbers.

In the next couple of days, I will be emailing a revised copy of that sheet that you can print out if you wish. Should you like to check out the minting numbers (or any other info on the coin), you can visit the coin page on my site at: http://sites.google.com/site/eltadascollec...ut-on-the-water

I apologize for any confusion this may have caused!

I have decided to put a few remaining coins that I have up for sale. This is NOT a remint...they are coins I had held back for lost shipments or had remade due to original errors, etc. If you are interested in purchasing one/some, you can get ordering details at:

http://sites.google.com/site/eltadascollec...ut-on-the-water

They are still $8.75 USD per coin plus shipping (depends on where you live). I have 5 Sepia LE, 5 Full Colour RE and 10 Sepia RE left and available to purchase. I will update here (and on my site) when any of the editions sell out.

I have set aside a small number of each version for potential trades so if you are interested, please email me. After this sale is over, I will keep any remaining coins and possibly ebay or sell on the forums at a later date to cover any upcoming coin designs I have in mind. At that point, the price will most likely go up.

Thanks!

Edited by ELTADA