Sign in to follow this  
Followers 19
knowschad

Hungry Trees

I didn't discover these trees while I was out geocaching, but someone else might have?

Someone found several trees in a Russian forest with WW2 weapons and artifacts embedded in them.

And this old great thread deserves a bump anyway.

I didn't discover these trees while I was out geocaching, but someone else might have?

Someone found several trees in a Russian forest with WW2 weapons and artifacts embedded in them.

And this old great thread deserves a bump anyway.

OMG! Is this thread still alive? Thanks for the awesome post. WWII artifacts, huh? Amazing.

Here's a photo I took near GC44MRW (San Juan Island, WA).

5c2ba8f1-6552-4b95-ac6b-85ea252f3bab.jpg

And here's another bike photo, taken near GC1BKYN (Maple Valley, WA).

20150830_132716.jpg

And here are several seen while caching along the path that runs along the Lynnwood Municipal Golf Course (Lynnwood, WA).

20141011_164136.jpg

20141011_164034.jpg

20141011_153513.jpg

20141011_163908.jpg

I love this thread and today I saw some weird trees myselve, near Loosdrechtse plassen.file:///home/ajo/Pictures/cache expedities/16feb/P2010071.JPGfile:///home/ajo/Pictures/cache expedities/16feb/P2010080.JPG

Only you can access the file:///... URL that refers to something on your local filesystem. To share it with us, you'll need to upload it somewhere first.

(I often upload photos to an unpublished cache listing before sharing them here.)

1c3772a7-24cd-4b68-a0a6-05e8a59a7ad5.jpg

This hungry tree savors rocks!

P.S. The tree can be found in the Grayson Highlands State Park in Virginia along with a lot of other beautiful sights!

That's amazing!

Please don't forget to add the link to the nearest cache on every photo, so anyone can pay a visit to those "hunger trees".

Found this at the parking area for a few caches. The tree is growing under a boulder and around and above some rocks.

888f058b-9a47-4d99-90d6-ca6b06847739.jpg