lookign for replacement gpsr

I am a college student who loves geocaching but my gps stopped working and I do not have much money to replace it, aso the one I want is not even in stores. I am looking for a magellan explorist 500le, any help would be appreciated thank you. Please email me please if you can help, as this is my geocaching name as well

Edited by xplore19

I know we are all thinking this, so I'm just going to say it. For being a college student, your use of spelling, punctuation, and grammar SUCK! Try spelling out the word instead of using some abbreviation. Also, capitalize"I" and use periods!

I know we are all thinking this, so I'm just going to say it but without ending my sentence with a preposition. To what does "it" refer in your first sentence? Furthermore, a space is required between words unless they are hyphenated. I refer you to your inclusion of capitalize"I" in your sentence above where you failed to include a space between capitalize and I.

I wonder if my unhelpful attack on your grammar elicits a response from you similar to the response the original poster must have felt upon reading your reply to their inquiry.

He who lives in a glass house probably uses up a lot of Windex.

Edited by entogeek

Wow do I get ripped apart on my first post too?????

It is very possible welcome to the forums all I was looking for was maybe a kind person that had the gps I was looking for and I got ripped apart

Theres one here for $130 plus shipping. Sounds like a decent deal.

Hope you find something.

Let's stay on topic here gang. This isn't the place for grammar attacks and banter on the right punctuation.

This thread is about somebody looking for a GPS, so let's keep our eye on the ball.

Thanks to those that have posted with help/direction thus far.

Xplore19-

I will probably be selling an Explorist 500 with acceossories in the near future. Please PM so we can discuss.