Allegany State Park GeoBash IV

ATMouse

I sent this link to someone on the planning comittee, but it might be worth repeating.

CoinSwag sponsors alot of events and they have an Event Sponsorship Request form

HERE

I filled out the form and submitted it several weeks ago but haven't heard anything yet. He's got some new coins out so probably very busy right now. <_<

Alot of donations have been made by the looks of the cache page on geocaching.com. It should make for alot of lucky winners at the drawing. Where should folks go to buy their ASPGB IV event coins the day of the event?

From the layouts I've seen, the welcome center, the will call store and the vendors' tent should all be very close to the entrance, just at the left of the buildings as you approach from the parking lot.

We will have a limited number of event coins available for sale.

ATMouse,

Packed up my coin donation today and will put it in tomorrow's mail.

Thank you very much!

Hey, your TB is in the lead for the race, isn't it??

Yes, and I just looked up on the ASP forum, and saw that it actually won. Will there be a race this year? I already made a bug and dropped it in the event for it.

ATMouse - as a thank you for your personal donation to our small event, we are going to send you a 2008 Christmast Edition TSUN Earth Turtle Coin (Red/White) for your event. It is the least we can do to show our appreciation. We'll drop it in the mail today or tomorrow to the PO Box on this thread.

Hopefully next year we can make this event since we live so close now!

ATMouse - as a thank you for your personal donation to our small event, we are going to send you a 2008 Christmast Edition TSUN Earth Turtle Coin (Red/White) for your event. It is the least we can do to show our appreciation. We'll drop it in the mail today or tomorrow to the PO Box on this thread.

I'd love to see you come! I'll give you a heads up when we get the coin.

And I pry my grubby little mousie paws off of it. :)

Whoot! We got your coin!!!

Thank you!!

Just back from the ASP Geobash...what a great gathering, great location, great staff, and great weather (well maybe not the weather today!)

My thanks to all that worked so hard to put this event together, the coiners that allowed me the chance to talk and trade with them, and the many people that came and introduced themselves to me so that they were now more than just names on the forum to me.

Logan and Heineken haven't moved since we got home, and probably wont until tomorrow...so many things to see, so many other dogs to woof at.

Thanks again from all of us!

Logan, Heineken, and drneal

ILYK