Teachers in the UK- Please Help

clockdoc52

Hi! Maybe you could help me out or put me in contact with someone that can. My name is Larry Cooper. I am an elementary teacher near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania of the United States.

For a third grade class project, we would love to place our travel bug in a geocache in the United Kingdom. We would love this travel bug to move across your country so we can learn more about your beautiful country plus some world geography. If you can take pictures for us along its way, we would be grateful.

We would love to hear from any teacher or anyone that might want to help us out and we would reciprocate the idea for you or your class and place a travel bug sent to us.

Thank you from a fellow geocacher and teacher,

clockdoc52

Hi I work in a school in Devon and we have got 5 TBs racing around the world. We have a big map on the wall in the ICT suite and track them using our Geocaching account and Google Earth. We put flags on the map of their location and also how far they have moved. We would be happy to put your TB out if you want to send it over to us. Let me know and I can set something up. As our school is in Plymouth we are also very close to the Mayflower Steps http://www.mayflowersteps.co.uk/ Good luck with your project.

Edited by sonatellas

You could try contacting the owner of this cache:

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...a5-6cc0b624b7a2

he has a similar project set up for his school in Scotland with some travel bugs that the children monitor.

The schools website is in the cache description and there are links to the caches and travelbugs there.

I am sure they would be interested to contact another school from overseas.