My Personal geocoin for sale

CHI-TOWN ROMEO

Hi, up for sale here is my personal custom made geocoin... I know some of you like to collect these thats why I'm offering them

1.5 inch coins- These coins are Trackable on Geocaching.com

These coins have thier own custom Icon and also a custom activation code

Shipping in the US is $2.25 for the 1st coin and $.50 for each additional coin

Standard Black Nickel coin = $8.00 +Shipping

Copper LE with Petal Edge = $8.50 + Shipping

Copper LE with Rope Edge = $8.50 + Shipping

Copper LE with Petal Edge = $8.50 + Shipping

Double Set = 1 Black coin and 1 LE coin of your choice = $16.00 + $2.75 shipping in US

Complete Set of all 4 coins = 1 Black coin and 3 different LE coins = $31.00 + $3.75 shipping in US

I certainly am willing to trade my coins for your coins...I would need to see a picture of your coin 1st before considering a trade...I will pack coins safely

You can just send me a message if you want to place an order or you can send payment BY PayPal to MYSONROMEO@AOL.COM

Sorry about my pictures, I assure you the coins are very nice (Made by Oak Coins)

6N-01838-FRONT.jpg

6N-01838-BACKrevise.jpg

Iconeditthisforiconb2smallfinished.jpgIcon

Edited by CHI-TOWN ROMEO

Good question

I actually have samples with the black nickel with the petal edge...The reason I didnt go forward with that design was the edging does not show up very well on the black nickel...

I also had a sample made of the black nickel coin with the edging done after the coin is coated...This process cuts into the finish of the black nickel and exposes the inside metal color...It looked horrible and also once you damage the finish of the coin then the rest of the finish starts to peel away...

WoOt! Very quick delivery! My pair arrived today. And in all honesty, tho I love the ropey edge of the copper version and copper is a fav finish, the black nickel version is most awesome! :bad: How 'bout a black nickel with the ropey edge? :lol:

CF30