Pocket Query

My scheduled ones have all arrived on the correct dates...

Probably because you are on the same, or only one different, time zone to Groundspeak. Those of us who are running in real time frequently get PQ's the following day.

Yeah, I have had to change mine to run on Wednesday as having them run on a Thursday (like I always have) meant I didnt always get them before Saturday!!

Probably because you are on the same, or only one different, time zone to Groundspeak. Those of us who are running in real time frequently get PQ's the following day.

Yeah, I have had to change mine to run on Wednesday as having them run on a Thursday (like I always have) meant I didnt always get them before Saturday!!

If they're regular PQs and run every week, they tend to 'drift' towards the end of the queue and you get them later and later each time they run. It pays to refresh them every so often. Create a copy, delete the original, rename the copy and re-tick the day(s) you want it to run. This will put it back at the front of the queue and you should get it early on the day of your choice. Simply un-ticking and re-ticking without creating a copy has no effect what-so-ever.

If they're regular PQs and run every week, they tend to 'drift' towards the end of the queue and you get them later and later each time they run. It pays to refresh them every so often. Create a copy, delete the original, rename the copy and re-tick the day(s) you want it to run. This will put it back at the front of the queue and you should get it early on the day of your choice. Simply un-ticking and re-ticking without creating a copy has no effect what-so-ever.

Thanks for the info, I will give that a try it certainly would explain why mine have got later and later.