Wait time for reviewing a cache

this topic comes up often

usually the wait time is 2 and a half days. You may have some problems with those caches. Ask the reviewer if somethings up. Also, the reviewers are all volunteers. yes, they don't get paid per cache. Me, i had a cache approved in about an hour, but thats usually during the weekend.

also, as i just looked at your profile, you have only found 88 caches at the current moment and 2 hides. I wouldn't put out so many untill you find a lot more and get a general idea of what some people do. There could also be the problem of how close they are to each other

Hello,

I checked the review queue, and am pleased to confirm that the caches you submitted on the 18th, the 19th, the 21st and the 22nd (today) are properly awaiting their turn to be reviewed. I am sure that the volunteer for your area will be along to look at them in due course.

Please see the article in the Groundspeak Knowledgebase entitled "Publication of Caches" for further information.

Don't lose sight of the fact these guys are volunteers and in some cases may cover a large area. My reviewer seems to be publishing caches all hours of the day and night. And he probably averages at least 2 a day.

And they do have a life. And they do go caching once in awhile.

Chocolate is the bribe of choice for Groundspeak Lackeys, not Volunteer Cache Reviewers.

Because of the substandard wages we receive, many Reviewers prefer cash via PayPal, as Moose Mob has already pointed out so helpfully.

Of course, many reviewers are actually dogs. You should get to know your reviewer and then select the appropriate human or canine bribe.

Chocolate is the bribe of choice for Groundspeak Lackeys, not Volunteer Cache Reviewers.

Because of the substandard wages we receive, many Reviewers prefer cash via PayPal, as Moose Mob has already pointed out so helpfully.

Of course, many reviewers are actually dogs. You should get to know your reviewer and then select the appropriate human or canine bribe.

i didnt know you were a canine. i thought u were an elf :D:D:laughing:

Thank you for clearing that up for me.

Where do I send the pigs ears and beggin' strips?

also, as i just looked at your profile, you have only found 88 caches at the current moment and 2 hides. I wouldn't put out so many untill you find a lot more and get a general idea of what some people do. There could also be the problem of how close they are to each other

After 88 finds, how much more of a "general idea" does one need? I hid my first cache after only 19 finds. That cache has been going strong since June of 2004.

Thank you for clearing that up for me.

Where do I send the pigs ears and beggin' strips?

Silly humans. No pig ears and no beggin' strips. We don't eat them out of respect for one of our friends.

jholly, you da'... alien. ;)

Mmmmm... milkbones.