COINTEST: Show us your Holiday Cards

WRITE SHOP ROBERT

Snow? what's that ;)

A few Aussie cards we got this year, we got our fair share of the typical snow cards as well but these are true blue plus a hand made one from a good friend, she is so talented.

Plus a penguin card cos who does not like penguins (same people that don’t like puppy’s I bet)

DSC01182_resize.jpg

Glad to see you posting AlliedOz. I love the s claus surfing w koalas. I made a special trip to Oz post to get 'Oz style' cards to send home to Canada.

We spent our day at the beach today and got our first real burn ;) ouch.

Watch it GG the sun over here has a real bite, not like that watered down stuff your used to ;)

DSCN8623.jpg

Here is a card I received today. I thought, Ok, a little late for the holidays but no big deal. I opened it up and read the inside and the sender had included the date: 2006!!!!! This must have been sitting in a post office for two years because the postmark said Jan 09! I am still laughing about it!

We received a really pretty Christmas card in the mail and in fact it was so pretty it was not included on our door with all the tother Christmas cards we received we hung it on our Christmas tree as it was so pretty and made our tree look stunning. We wanted to share it with everyone else.d2d4c0bb-b509-4ca7-b617-fc85cd35d924.jpg

We got a Chrimas card today in the mail all the way from Australia, but only to find out we dont know who it came from. It is a Mystery Cards and inside included a Mstery Spook Pathtag. Thank You So much, you really brightened our day. So we wanted to post a picture of the card to show you all here in the forums. :)1bf704a9-a41a-4621-994e-243d0d5e67db.jpg

I got this handmade christmas card/ball from my grandmother:

cc2c03fe-9065-4ae1-ab70-4fbec08ecc5d.jpg

awww that's very nice.

Thanks Sweetlife and BVnLJ, I'll let her know that the people on the geocoin forum liked her card!! (Allthough I'm not sure if she knows what a geocoin or a forum is ;-)

We have a WINNER!! The prize is a "Wearing of the Colors", but since you are not in the USA, if you would prefer a Black Nickel MR.Jiffy's Summer Meltdown, then you can choose that one!!

Snow? what's that :unsure:

A few Aussie cards we got this year, we got our fair share of the typical snow cards as well but these are true blue plus a hand made one from a good friend, she is so talented.

Plus a penguin card cos who does not like penguins (same people that don’t like puppy’s I bet)

DSC01182_resize.jpg

WOW! I won !?!!

:unsure:

WRITE SHOP ROBERT you are a Gentleman.

Thank you so much it was a great contest and I almost did not enter as I felt the photo was a little dark. Very glad I did now.

With absolutely no idea what coin was what (being rather new to the geocoin scene) I flipped a twenty cent piece and came up with MR.Jiffy's Summer Meltdown, it was only then I looked them up.

They are both great looking coins so I would have been happy either way the coin fell.

I hope to run my own cointest one day to repay the community on how welcome and giving you all are, be it coins to win, advice or just a great story to read. That is once my collection grows more than the current 9 coins. :unsure:

Thanks Once again, after a hard day in the office this has made me forget all about it.

Cheers!

Oh wow!!! Thank you Robert :unsure::unsure::anibad::lol:

I will choose a "Wearing of the Colors" coin! I loved this cointest as we all got to see cards from other countries. Great idea :huh:

I was still half asleep when I replied this morning and I can't believe that I didn't thank my two friends Geo.Error and Gatoulis for sending me those cards!

Editing to say: Thank you!!!!!!!!! :o:(:(:(

Edited by burgessfour

OK, You put yourself on the spot now!! If you would like to come up with a Cointest, I will provide an extra copy of that Coin to be the prize!! I can send it to you to deliver, or you can tell me who to send it to when you have a winner.

WOW! I won !?!!

:)

WRITE SHOP ROBERT you are a Gentleman.

Thank you so much it was a great contest and I almost did not enter as I felt the photo was a little dark. Very glad I did now.

With absolutely no idea what coin was what (being rather new to the geocoin scene) I flipped a twenty cent piece and came up with MR.Jiffy's Summer Meltdown, it was only then I looked them up.

They are both great looking coins so I would have been happy either way the coin fell.

I hope to run my own cointest one day to repay the community on how welcome and giving you all are, be it coins to win, advice or just a great story to read. That is once my collection grows more than the current 9 coins. :blink:

Thanks Once again, after a hard day in the office this has made me forget all about it.

Cheers!