Is there a way?

Sparticus06

I was wondering, is there a way to get a complete list of all caches I have done? I like to keep track of all caches I have done and was making a database. I am lookin for a way to print out a list of every cache I have found, but it has to included everything (puzzle caches, virtuals, regular, multis, events, mega events, etc).

You can run a "My Finds" PQ which will have all the information you want. Click on your name, then read down the right side until you see "Build Pocket Queries" and click on it. Scroll down to the bottom of the PQ page there is a big box with "My Finds" in it's header. Click on the button to run the PQ.

I'm not very technical, so if I mess this up, I hope someone will correct me:

If you don't have it already, download GSAK. It's a great geocaching data handler.

Since you are a premium member, go to the GC homepage, then go to "My Account". On the right side of the screen, under "Premium Features" click on "Build Pocket Queries". At the bottom of that page is a button that says "Add to Queue". By clicking that, you'll get a PQ of everything you've found, including events you've attended. Open the PQ into GSAK. You can run that every week.

If you like pretty maps and stats try this:

1. Go to the Pocket Query page by clicking the link on the right side of your "My Account" page.

2. Download your "My Finds" pocket query by clicking the button at the bottom of the Pocket Query page.

3. You'll get an email, usually fairly quickly, containing a zip file. Save this file somewhere on your computer.

4. Go to www.itsnotaboutthenumbers.com. Click "Browse", select the zip file on your computer, then "Submit". It crunches your statistics.

5. It should now say "Stats for Sparticus06" are now loaded! Take a look! ->". Click "Take a look!".

6. At the bottom of the next page click "Other Stats"

7. In the middle of the next page click "HTML Export"

8. Check the boxes you want to display on your profile (different maps, stats, numbers, etc.).

9. Highlight the text in the box on the right side and copy to your clipboard.

10. Come back to geocaching.com, go to "My Account", then click "Edit my Profile".

11. Paste the HTML code you just copied into your profile (bottom of the page).

Yes there are a lot of steps, but the beauty is that once you go through this process you don't have to do it again, unless you want to change which stats are displayed on your profile. Just do steps 1-4 whenever you want to update your stats (max of once per week) and everything else is handled automatically.

If you don't want the stats on your profile then you can skip steps 7-11.

Cool. Will have to give that a try. Everytime though that I have tried to run a PQ I have gotten nothing. But hopefully this one will work....lol

Thanks

When running Pocket Queries it helps to select the option to zip up the results. The raw .gpx file will get chewed up by a lot of spam filters. If you use Yahoo for email, well, good luck with that.