cache angel

RedShoesGirl

Who made them?

why i am so glad you asked. coins and pins made them. they are presale due for delivery about dec. 15. and yes robert, it does appear they could be hung on a tree.

when i used to have a tree i had mostly angels. i do love angels!

there are three colours, red, green and blue. this blue looks very rich!

rsg

Who made them?

why i am so glad you asked. coins and pins made them. they are presale due for delivery about dec. 15. and yes robert, it does appear they could be hung on a tree.

rsg

Good grief. Could we have this thread without the drama please? :)

Looks like a great ornament, just not what I would call a geocoin (food for a different and well debated thread).

Who made them?

rsg

Good grief. Could we have this thread without the drama please? :)

Looks like a great ornament, just not what I would call a geocoin (food for a different and well debated thread).

could you just stay on topic please. this thread is about angels from coins and pins.

Edited by RedShoesGirl

Do you know who the designer is? Was it also Coins and Pins?

i don't know who the designer is. does coins and pins also design their own coins? i only become aware of a designer when someone announces they have had a new coin made by coins and pins dot com.

rsg

Lots of edits in here today :) Guess I shouldn't have left for lunch.

As far as I know, Coins and Pins hires most of their design work out. But, that's simply a guess. Since this coin has become such an outstanding topic, I figured maybe someone would like to jam in here and claim it. I think it's pretty cut and pasty looking, but that's just my jaded opinion.

TMA

I didn't see any drama whatsoever :)

No idea who the designer is, but I do remember Tsun posting a design very similar to this one and asking for feedback, maybe it was already in the pipeline because very shortly after she removed the image from her post, although that was some time ago. Anyway I like this coin and think it would look great hung on a tree.

i think i like it for its clean lines and simplicity. i am hoping the in-hand coin will be better than the picture, as it seems they usually are. usually.

otherwise i'll have a couple of angels in my trading list in about a month!

or they will just go on the - the - the - maybe a tree this year.

:)

rsg

If the colors are imitation hard enamel, they should be very nice

HI RSG WELCOME BACK!! NICE THREAD!! this is not my type of coin,,but mabie because im young and male(not to be sexest)but because i would prefer a christmas dragon or something like that,, but i do like the coin for all the good reading here in the last few days(sniffles!!) :cute:

Oh, you know I can't stay on track - BUT This would be a terrific idea . Just think, a shaped dragon in Christmas colors :) COOL!

HI RSG WELCOME BACK!! NICE THREAD!! this is not my type of coin,,but mabie because im young and male(not to be sexest)but because i would prefer a christmas dragon or something like that,, but i do like the coin for all the good reading here in the last few days(sniffles!!) :anibad:

Oh, you know I can't stay on track - BUT This would be a terrific idea . Just think, a shaped dragon in Christmas colors :laughing: COOL!

or a dragon that makes a christmas tree as it swirls up--

I actually am working on a design....its not for christmas or a dragon.... hummm?