COINTEST: Miles may vary!

Rockin Roddy

---What was the total mileage of my trip to GCF: 542 miles

---how long did it take me to get to the GCF: 5 hours and 45 minutes

---how much gas money did I spend: $48

---what was the lowest price of the gas (per gallon) I bought for the weekend: $2.75

Miles: 531

Time: 5H 45min

Gas total: 46$

Cheapest gas: 2.69$

NO CACHING ON THE WAY I PRESUME,,,LOL L8 REPLY TO THIS COIN TEST BUT WHAT THE HECK ILL GIVE IT A GO.. :D

No, I am not good at setting up trips like that and I really wanted to get there not knowing exactly how long it would take and all! When I got close, I hit a button on my GPS and everything was erased! I had to make a call to get the coords for the event lol! Soooo...no caching at all save of course Room #266!!

What is taking soooo long here?? We know it was 530 miles, right? We also know it took 5 hours and 45 minutes, right? We know it was $4?...right? And lastly, we're sure it wasn't $275/gallon...right??? lolol

Come on guys, I've got a night cache to check on before night lolol Red Wings play at 7:30pm (EST) and I want to be back in time for that!!

I've lost track if this has been guessed already LOL

---What was the total mileage of my trip to GCF 530 miles roundtrip

---how long did it take me to get to the GCF 5 hours and 45 minutes

---how much gas money did I spend $48.00

---what was the lowest price of the gas (per gallon) I bought for the weekend?? $2.83

What was the total mileage of my trip to GCF 530 miles roundtrip

---how much gas money did I spend $45.50

---what was the lowest price of the gas (per gallon) I bought for the weekend?? $2.78

---What was the total mileage of my trip to GCF: 530 miles

---what was the lowest price of the gas (per gallon) I bought for the weekend: $2.75

dadgum i clicked submit 10 seconds before the 15 minute mark!!!

so here is my guess

---how much gas money did I spend $43

---what was the lowest price of the gas (per gallon) I bought for the weekend?? $2.66

Total mileage 2 feet... sometimes on the footpegs, sometimes on the ground

Total time to arrive 1 second... Although instantaneously when passing the gate would be more accurate

Total "gas" money spent none..... It was all from some other budget for something else that should have been purchased

Lowest price per gallon of "gas" $1.00 ...... Generated from eating off of the dollar menu

YEAH, Now that is my kind of traveling......... Priceless!

---What was the total mileage of my trip to GCF: 542 miles

---what was the lowest price of the gas (per gallon) I bought for the weekend: $2.76

--What was the total mileage of my trip to GCF 530 miles roundtrip

---what was the lowest price of the gas (per gallon) I bought for the weekend?? $2.779

Okay, someone had to get it right by now. I'm glad you had such a good time at GCF and are willing to spread the wealth with all of us, Rod. And congrats to DaFunkyFrogs for getting two of the four answers right way back when!

---what was the lowest price of the gas (per gallon) I bought for the weekend?? $2.77

WINNER WINNER WINNER WINNER WINNER

Coin info on the way soon!!!

I will start a new cointest here in a few minutes, so please stay tuned!!

Really??? How cool!!!!! This is my first ever cointest win as my answer to LadyBee4T's cointest last night didn't count!!! Thank you so much! :D:):laughing:

Actually I thought Robert was sending you something as you did get the answer that was right. (Even though he himself didn't remember where in the world he was!!)

Congratulations either way!!!

Edited by LadyBee4T

Congrats to the winner! :laughing:

Oh new cointest in a few minutes?? I wish I had more time to stay! It is already 1:30 in the morning here in Greece, and I have to go to bed! :D

I have to wake up in 5 hours! a difficult day is waiting!

I will miss all the fun here!

Congrats to the ones who will win! Rod, thank you so much for all the fun, for the coins and for the cointests!!! :)

See you tomorrow! :)

Here it is....the new cointest!

This one is simple, no questions, no answers needed. Just post "ROLLING STOPS KILL". Simple enough??

The 10th to post, 20th to post, 30th to post, 35th and the 40th to post will all receive a coin for the Todie's Wild Ride cointest!

RULES: no editing, no whining and no other words than "ROLLING STOPS KILL"! 1 post every 10 minutes please! I am going to get the coins ready for burgessfour, so post away and I'll be right back!

Edited by Rockin Roddy