Hogwild Stuff is going to Pittsburgh

Mama Cache

When we started planning what we would do for coinfest this year we threw around several ideas. Trying to keep in mind the collector of Geocoins. We came to the conclusion that Geocoins have gotten more and more popular over the last few years. And that many collectors are new. So we decided to bring back some of our favorites. But we changed them up of course!

Do you recognize any of them? You will have to come and visit us at Geocoinfest Pittsburgh to see what we did to these darlings of Hogwild Stuff.

77526366-2614-44c1-bdb4-aab7ee0ee849.jpg

100 or less of each classic available.

Those that originally had sequential numbering are also numbered with the SE distinction.

We look forward to seeing you there!

When we started planning what we would do for coinfest this year we threw around several ideas. Trying to keep in mind the collector of Geocoins. We came to the conclusion that Geocoins have gotten more and more popular over the last few years. And that many collectors are new. So we decided to bring back some of our favorites. But we changed them up of course!

Do you recognize any of them? You will have to come and visit us at Geocoinfest Pittsburgh to see what we did to these darlings of Hogwild Stuff.

77526366-2614-44c1-bdb4-aab7ee0ee849.jpg

100 or less of each classic available.

Those that originally had sequential numbering are also numbered with the SE distinction.

We look forward to seeing you there!

AAAAAhhHHHH I'm in PANIC

This is on the other side of the Atlantic.

I've a sign at my window, trying to found a hitchhiker but no sign of anything or anyone.

42 for you too :laughing: