Software like GSAK for ppc

mtngr1

Nothing is quite like GSAK but some nice tools on a PPC are: cachemate, GPXview or GPXSonar.

Well I have currently have gpx view, and I'm checked out cachemate somewhat, but neither of those lets you organize your chaches. I want to organize them according to location, so that I'm not viewing all the caches at the same time, trying to figure out which ones are near where I'm going to be. Can I also organize them on my Garmin 60 csx, so that I can group them according to near home, work and where I shop or something like this? I really like the way that I view the info in gpx view, just want to be more organized, because I'm spending so much time, looking at all of them on my ppc.

Thanks...

With Cachemate you can set a cache as a center location the oragnize them by distance.you can also center them on your current location if you have gps in your pda.On your 60csx just pan the map so the cursor is where you want to search for caches hit find it will find the caches near the cursor not your current location.

CrazyOn2Wheels

With any of the mentioned software (Cachemate, GPX View and GPX Sonar) you can define a new center and have them displayed from how near are they from you, etc. You just have to insert the coords or choose a nearby cache to do just that.

I've been using GPX Sonar for long. It's nice, it's a bit slow on the start but hangs nicely.

Still, I'd recommend Cachemate. It's more fast due to its database structure and has more options than the others.

GPX View is, IMHO, a bit inferior when compared to GPX Sonar.