Stonehenge Cointest

paganfrog

Oh my goodness I am so excited! What a wonderful ending to my day! I went to work today after being off with my son for almost two years - it is only part time, temp work but it was hard to get back into the swing of things. So I am exhausted (I think a lot of it was just relief from being nervous about it!) so this was a lovely surprise!

Thank you paganfrog!

(and I agree...what beautiful pictures - and I learned about these places from all of you as well! my thanks!)

(will pm you now...)

Oh! It looks as though I've missed this cointest in my absence...and I have so wanted a Stonehenge coin for quite some time now. No matter, the pic i would've submitted is me at the pyramids in Giza which I have on a hard drive sitting in a box. While in Korea, we also walked up a few mountain top temples and those pictures are neat too. Good cointest!

Oh my goodness I am so excited! What a wonderful ending to my day! I went to work today after being off with my son for almost two years - it is only part time, temp work but it was hard to get back into the swing of things. So I am exhausted (I think a lot of it was just relief from being nervous about it!) so this was a lovely surprise!

Thank you paganfrog!

(and I agree...what beautiful pictures - and I learned about these places from all of you as well! my thanks!)

(will pm you now...)

Congrats Eltada with winning this beautiful cointest and thanks to Paganfrog for giving this cointest, very generous :laughing::laughing::D:(:(