North Yorkshire Event

I have had a few emails requesting information relating to the 2007 travel bug race that was to end at the June 2008 event.

As this event did not take place due to me having to organise another event the race will continue until the next years event.

The date for your diary is:-

JUNE 13th 2009

Those who wish to visit Harrogate from further afield the event will be upgraded to a camping event over that weekend and will be held at the Ripon Mega event campsite.

As well as mopping up local caches there will be the usual organised events, night caching, more Wherigo, Quiz's, etc

Hope that helps..

Cheers

Oh PLEEEEASE make it a camping event!!!

That site was fab - quite a little find!!!

I think Jill was on about doing "let's Go Camping in Ripon" at the site - so she can get organising!!!! (sorry Jill!!!)

I think Robin has just volunteered to organise it :lol:

Good to see the Mega Event didn't put you off organising other events Robin. Happy to help out if I can...

Dear Mr Deceangi...

It's a little earlier than usual, but I think it might be time to start on the "2009 Camping" Diary. At this rate there will clashes :lol:

Bring it on!

I actually emailed Mr Deceangi yesterday so I could get my dates in the camping diary!!!

Not firmed up dates on one, but the other is firmly booked for July 10th / 11th / 12th 2009 - North Wales area